Admin Notice 24 Hour Unrestricted Player Free Agency BONANZA! Cancelled due to ND being perfidious.

Remove this Banner Ad

omgfridge welcome home, we have missed you this past hour

I learned a lot in my leave of absence.

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

omgfridge and A Swallow have to return back to their old clubs, tails between legs, after an hour in Dragons colours.

Their old clubs were ‘gutted’ by it.

Both players will likely just make the exact same move in a few weeks’ time.

Our outgoing league administrator, who some say has checked out, made a random poster an admin for the day.

That admin comes in and makes a new rule, agreed to by ND. It plays out for less than 24 hours. The rules are followed. Then the whole thing is vetoed, then given the go ahead officially, then vetoed again with the whole rule scrapped.

This place is absolutely rudderless. The league is a clusterf*ck at the moment and leaders across the competition have no idea what they’re doing.

And it’s bloody brilliant. This place is great. Love it.

Thank you serial_thrilla and NaturalDisaster this has been fun.

Guys, I have decided to make the decision to veto all Free agent moves during this, it has gone too far with struggling clubs being gutted. I said I would override anything detrimental to the league and I am.

Sorry omgfridge and A Swallow, you can remain at your clubs until seasons end. serial_thrilla, your reign of terror is over. Please remove your signings in the squad thread.

Can they still put it on their résumés?

cool.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

1652339066901.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I think I now play for 3 clubs

We'll trade for them too. Then you can co-captain with me and three clubs will play for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back