Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My brothers are at the ground.... And on fire

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-17-19-37-55.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-17-19-37-55.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image-965a821f3771f4f8c6cdbd40fef971472cea615a46458e54442fac67a7df3f30-V.jpg
    image-965a821f3771f4f8c6cdbd40fef971472cea615a46458e54442fac67a7df3f30-V.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 7
Watching Buck and Smith interviewed, the one thing I was watching for, and it cuts to a Voice ad :mad:

I lived in the UK for 8 years until earlier this year I moved home with my family.

Is astonishing how atrocious fta commercial TV is. Pure contempt for their viewers. My wife loves Masterchef (for some reason), it runs over by almost half an hour EVERY night! Not to mention the quality of their sport coverage.

Thank god in those years SBS and ABC have stepped up their programming (and picture quality in the case of SBS). And thank god for foxtel.

Having day 2 of an Ashes test in SD, even at 2am, is just pathetic.

I lived in the UK for 8 years until earlier this year I moved home with my family.

Is astonishing how atrocious fta commercial TV is. Pure contempt for their viewers. My wife loves Masterchef (for some reason), it runs over by almost half an hour EVERY night! Not to mention the quality of their sport coverage.

Thank god in those years SBS and ABC have stepped up their programming (and picture quality in the case of SBS). And thank god for foxtel.

Having day 2 of an Ashes test in SD, even at 2am, is just pathetic.

It's appalling, whenever I visit Aus, I can't believe what a pile of s**t it is now. Maybe it's always been but I didn't know any better.

It's appalling, whenever I visit Aus, I can't believe what a pile of s**t it is now. Maybe it's always been but I didn't know any better.

Quality of life still shits all over the UK, but yeah, it is useless when it comes to modern comforts such as HD sport and broadband.

12 months ago I was in Scotland. I had my sky app on my phone that connected to my sky box with its brilliant EPG and had about a dozen quality shows on series links, all in HD. The epg on my Foxtel box is on a par with my first sky box in 2007.

I know it is a first world issue and the fact tv is saturated with reno shows, cooking shows and talent shows doesn't really bother me.

Its the sport coverage that gets my goat.

Quality of life still shits all over the UK, but yeah, it is useless when it comes to modern comforts such as HD sport and broadband.

12 months ago I was in Scotland. I had my sky app on my phone that connected to my sky box with its brilliant EPG and had about a dozen quality shows on series links, all in HD. The epg on my Foxtel box is on a par with my first sky box in 2007.

I know it is a first world issue and the fact tv is saturated with reno shows, cooking shows and talent shows doesn't really bother me.

Its the sport coverage that gets my goat.

I agree, most TV is crap everywhere due to 'structured reality' programmes but what really pissed me off was the consumer information passing as current affairs. Ugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rugby league, wtf.

What channel is it on tonight boys?

I was wondering if that was Rod Stewart. Bumble said it in a hilarious way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back