3rd T20 Aust. vs India

The winner of this all hugely important match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dayum India now number 1 in both Tests and T20 and 2nd in the ODIs. Can't help but feel that Kohli has had a lot to do with that. His leadership and competitiveness rubs off on the rest of the team.

More to do with who and where they've played nothing more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what we get for ****ing around with selections, though. Picking Bancroft as a keeper was always likely to backfire, and playing him in this format anyway is just stupid. Handscomb or the like would have been a better option.

No offence, but hahahaha!!!!

Test Cricket tests the true ability of a cricket. Test of skill, technique and temperament of batsman and bowler. T20 is clear your leg out of the way and just slog and bad luck if you're a bowler.

Come on, you're not serious here.
Well, of course it does.

But 20/20 is likely this is the sole form of the game that will be left standing in, oh, 20-30 years' time.

And guess who will be whinging and whining for a return to the days of a true contest between bat and ball then?

It won't be you and me, cause we will be dead. It will be the younger ones who are falling for the hype of 20/20 now.

Bookmark it. :D

Well, of course it does.

But 20/20 is likely this is the sole form of the game that will be left standing in, oh, 20-30 years' time.

And guess who will be whinging and whining for a return to the days of a true contest between bat and ball then?

It won't be you and me, cause we will be dead. It will be the younger ones who are falling for the hype of 20/20 now.

Bookmark it. :D

20 years i'm still a chance, 30, not so sure about...lol!

More to do with who and where they've played nothing more.
I don't know about that. He's a game changer and a real presence as we know. He isn't afraid to give stick to his team mates. He's basically as big as Tendulkar but he's got the leadership to go with it, unlike Sachin. He's VC now but once he gets captaincy in all 3 formats, I think they'll be well rooted in the top 3.

Absolutely. Every one of the Indian batsmen looked very comfortable

I mean 197 should be more than enough if we didn't have Boland and Tait serving up pies topped with sauce.

I'll forgive Tye, last overs can go for a few. Will learn a lot from tonight.

Te he he.... and to think of the vitriol Boland copped.... :D :D

Rightfully so. Tye had a bad match sure. It happens. Boland has had a bad series after being horrific in the ODI's. How this overrated bloke is near an International side I'll never know.

Back