Australia v India Women’s series

Remove this Banner Ad

A 19 run final over helped, King having a bit of fun with two sixes & a four.

Sort of saw why King/Wareham have been preferred at this stage.

Phoebe Litchfield looks like she will be our next gun generation batsman across both Male & Female sides.

She is only 20 but been around for nearly 4 years in the BBL & State cricket.

And now has had a taste of International Cricket i think she will average close to 50 with the bat in ODIs once she is finished.

Phoebe Litchfield looks like she will be our next gun generation batsman across both Male & Female sides.

She is only 20 but been around for nearly 4 years in the BBL & State cricket.

And now has had a taste of International Cricket i think she will average close to 50 with the bat in ODIs once she is finished.

She could set all records honestly she looks our second best bat (Perry other one) at 20 yrs old. 2 tons already.

Her catch last night was Ponting like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't normally like to compare players across the men's and women's games but Litchfield is Michael Bevan-like, the 50-over format suits her best

Litchfield still has a lot of improvement in her, but already looks like our best opener in the women's game.

Yeah but keep Mooney away from running with her thanks. Still would prefer Phoebe at 3 but it’s much as much really.

Yeah but keep Mooney away from running with her thanks. Still would prefer Phoebe at 3 but it’s much as much really.
She is a blonde and a Queenslander (primarily) but she does learn from her mistakes, and rarely makes them a second time. :)

She is a blonde and a Queenslander (primarily) but she does learn from her mistakes, and rarely makes them a second time. :)

Did lol last night when Phoebes said “nup you are plumb”. Probably didn’t want take the chance of being run out.

I just hope we don’t bat Lichfield so low in t20.

Pretty Substandard batting display tonight with some awful shots resulting in dismissals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back