Retired # 4: Jobe Watson - Now coach at Xavier College 28/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe's game was underrated tonight. there were a few passages of play when GWS were really coming at us, and his disposal settled us down.... took the risk out of the equation. those kind of things don't get picked up in stats.... but that's where I think he was a better player than Zaka / Stants. less clangers and more composed.

If Myers gets done for a week and Jobe is also out for a few we may really struggle on the inside vs Melbourne.
Myers won't be out. IF it's looked at he'll get body/low/reckless meaning 80 points, good record reduces it to 60 points and guilty plea 45 points

Jobe's game was underrated tonight. there were a few passages of play when GWS were really coming at us, and his disposal settled us down.... took the risk out of the equation. those kind of things don't get picked up in stats.... but that's where I think he was a better player than Zaka / Stants. less clangers and more composed.

Jobe had his fair share of clangers last night. Direct handball turnovers on numerous occasions.

His effort just before his injury was magnificent and honestly a couple of blokes should be having a good look at themselves. I shouldn;t be blaming the players but we shouldn't have been in a position where Jobe had to extend himself to the point of injury in the last qtr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah doesn't sound good.

If what tim just said is true and it's up high where the muscle anchors to the hip then we're in a bit of trouble.

Although muscle is a lot better than tendon. Psoas tendon has cost Will Hams his whole season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back