4th test Australia v India at the Gabba 1030 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

and wtf is langer and Co going to do about it.....

Paine should be giving starc the biggest rocket !!!! get down the pitch grab him by the head and give it to him

this is very very poor
To be fair the real disappointment for mine is Nathan Lyon. Completely outbowled by his young Indian counterpart debutant

Paine took the blame for Starc's bowling last, but looking at this Test it doesn't seem like anything has actually changed:
WTF....he wasn't good after the 1st innings in Adelaide.

I've never in my life seen any Indian tailender show any sort of courage or technical prowess. This is extremely impressive. Well done Thakor you've played well. Please f.uck off soon though

I recognise your age may have something to do with this but they have a bowler with 500 test wickets who has a test century and once batted with a broken jaw.

Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan also had a habit of making really valuable nuisance runs.

Paine took the blame for Starc's bowling last, but looking at this Test it doesn't seem like anything has actually changed:
If Starc was to go to water when his skipper's body language was bad, he would have spent most of Smudge's tenure in tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recognise your age may have something to do with this but they have a bowler with 500 test wickets who has a test century and once batted with a broken jaw.

Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan also had a habit of making really valuable nuisance runs.
Fair call mate. As you pointed out it was just based on what I'd seen. Which to be fair is pretty much slogging first ball from India's tailenders

Phillipe averages about 29 in shield cricket. He shouldn't be near the test team
What was labuchagne averaging when he got a start? Phillipe is only 23 and improving quickly. Do you want a opener who has played shield for 10 years but averages a couple of runs more? We don’t have anyone knocking down the door, Phillipe is one of our brightest talents and could be an option down the track if he continues the way he’s going

What was labuchagne averaging when he got a start? Phillipe is only 23 and improving quickly. Do you want a opener who has played shield for 10 years but averages a couple of runs more? We don’t have anyone knocking down the door, Phillipe is one of our brightest talents and could be an option down the track if he continues the way he’s going
Vaughan is a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back