A-League A-League Men Round 6 - Sydney Derby And The Original Rivalry

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it was on 10 bold tonight!

Yeah I watched tonight and enjoyed it! I was trying to say it's hard to keep across the league without watching all that many games, I'm sure this discussion has been had hundreds of times just don't think it's all that good for the league.

Yeah I watched tonight and enjoyed it! I was trying to say it's hard to keep across the league without watching all that many games, I'm sure this discussion has been had hundreds of times just don't think it's all that good for the league.

yeah it is disappointing that we require another subscription service I don't think viewership would have made much difference on Fox/Kayo than on 10/Paramount+ tbh the rating on Fox was horrible the last couple of seasons it was on their even before COVID and it hasn't really improved at all on 10/paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it make a difference in viewership? I don't think it will.

Paramount's sub par streaming service is irrevocably damaging the A League's brand and viewership.

More and more fans will walk away from the A League I fear if Paramount and their pathetic streaming glitches stick around.

Paramount's sub par streaming service is irrevocably damaging the A League's brand and viewership.

More and more fans will walk away from the A League I fear if Paramount and their pathetic streaming glitches stick around.

It's an interesting point. I'm finding this season to be the best for at least the last five years or so. I'm not sure if fans are slowly returning yet, but the product has been the best for a while.

I think the P+ issues are only hurting their own brand. It hurts the viewership, yes, but not the A-League brand irrevocably. Just my opinion though.

34k and it was pumping on tv. A real old school vibe. Felt there was another goal in it in those closing 10 minutes, but some great chances missed.

I thought the Sydney FC tifo was pretty good, especially constituting the one that WSW had at the Olympic Stadium a few years a ago featuring Graham Arnold giant moving penis

2 more appetizing games today. Can WU get their season going? Currently in last place with 1 point from 5 games.

Then the very appealing play of CCM and MacArthur to close out the round before a 4 week hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back