A-League A-League Men Round 6 - Sydney Derby And The Original Rivalry

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more appetizing games today. Can WU get their season going? Currently in last place with 1 point from 5 games.

Then the very appealing play of CCM and MacArthur to close out the round before a 4 week hiatus.

Johnny Aloisi would be worried if Homeless United lose another game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the game, since when do A League fixtures start at 1 pm on Sundays lol?

There's a NZ team in the comp, they pretty regularly have 1pm games.

Sucks to be you atm but Boy that's a nice hit by Diamanti!

Yep. Can't argue the class.

The thing is, we all saw it coming, yet Oli was stood so far from his near post...
I missed the game, since when do A League fixtures start at 1 pm on Sundays lol?
Local 3pm Sunday home games to bring the families out to Sky Stadium. Not quite working.

They got 5,203 at the game which I think is pretty good.

The thing is, we all saw it coming, yet Oli was stood so far from his near post...

Local 3pm Sunday home games to bring the families out to Sky Stadium. Not quite working

Local 3pm Sunday home games to bring the families out to Sky Stadium. Not quite working.

Thought it was a reasonable crowd. Think the 3pm slot needs to work because it's so valuable (I would think) in the TV deal as not much sport would be broadcast in competition with it.

They got 5,203 at the game which I think is pretty good.
Thought it was a reasonable crowd. Think the 3pm slot needs to work because it's so valuable (I would think) in the TV deal as not much sport would be broadcast in competition with it.
It's not the worst, but our GM David Dome has said 10k is the amount to breakeven each home game and we're nowhere near. With performances like that, it's not drawing anyone in.
I was worried at 2-1. Hell of a capitulation.
Same same. Even if we drew I wouldn't have been happy.

For any news or discussion on the A-League Men season during the World Cup break please post in the general thread

Thanks-you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back