A role at the club for Brett Goodes? In 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodes seems to be struggling with the increased pace of the game, you can see, a lot of his disposals are getting smothered or under a lot of pressure because he's just taking too long to make a his decisions. That said, he will improve with more game time if he is needed.

Lol look at the time and energy you spend on me who you have no time for :)

But for rebuttal

3. Goodes isn't capable and neve has been
4. Younger players haven't taken his spot, he has been so bad he will probably lose t to someone that hasn't been going well.

Insult me some more please I enjoy it and you floundering in complete inability to admit you were wrong .... Flap flap

Enjoy your day Tis lovely outside where's Mutts belong

You stay classy there Mattdougie. :)

Eh, I am certain you two are the only ones who care about this business. That Goodes isn't good enough to stay in the team is evident. The rest is water under the bridge. You two are very helpful and relevant posters so I hope you can get back to doing that and stay away from the personal bickering. I would much rather see you offering opinions about the team or players instead of giving opinions on each other.

Eh, I am certain you two are the only ones who care about this business. That Goodes isn't good enough to stay in the team is evident. The rest is water under the bridge. You two are very helpful and relevant posters so I hope you can get back to doing that and stay away from the personal bickering. I would much rather see you offering opinions about the team or players instead of giving opinions on each other.

I hear what you are saying but I didn't start this. I'm not happy being misquoted and selectively quoted and ridiculed for it. Piss poor form in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back