Rumour A Swans migration to Columbia

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh.... who?

Dane and Dustin went on a trip.
Lets just say Taylor has friends and family who will eventually hear the rumour. Well, here it is posted on the biggest footy chat forum in the country, and what do they find when they read through the thread, "oh, it come from one of her workmates, nice".
I'm not sure you've thought this through too much.
it is a rumour thread mate....

Except you said this in a previous post

So despite you using the rumour tag, you have posted this as fact.

It is still a rumour thread.
When saying that I know its true I just mean that I trust my source.

The whole point of this board is to post rumours isnt it? If it isnt why is it here? FFS

There are two parts to this rumour.
  1. Dane Swan went to Columbia during the off season to score some white powder.
  2. His Mrs is the problem and is the one with the bigger addiction.

Let this thread be a lesson to all the up and coming trolls.

The true art of trolling requires a more subtle rumour to gain traction.

Why do you care so much what Swanny does in his off season? I'm sure plenty of players went to South America and Europe and banged more than just lines.
The only thing I've banged so far this off-season is my knee on the new f**king cupboard!

OP sounds like something Tracy Grimshaw and her reporters would come up

I've actually found it. The stupidest ******* thing on the entire www.
This should be tweeted to Swanny for a chuckle. Sadly Caro would probably run with it though, if she isn't the OP.

Last edited:
swanny is open about it.

told a fair few people at a footy club function not too long. he doesn't hide from it.

I now have a mental image of Swanny tapping his glass with a fork, calling for silence and telling everyone about his great holiday in Colombia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swanny is open about it.

told a fair few people at a footy club function not too long. he doesn't hide from it.

Not even Swanny is that stupid

WHAT ARE YOU ON?
Where did i say that he was bringing it back for his mrs?
Can you be reported on here for being stupid?
Whats your name? Mark Robinson? Too much reading between the lines buddy.
your blocked

Self reporting is not an option available with the present system.

Let's say for a laugh this is true

If he went there for "some white powder" was it to use while there, or did he intend to, and in fact, bring some back to Australia?

If his Mrs has the bigger need, did she A- go with him, B- bring some back home, C- have him bring some home for her.

For fun I'll assume that the addiction is true, that addiction would not cease to be because she & he were coming home from their scoring holiday.

Therefore he/she/they would bring some back home?

So was some brought back through customs?

Be careful. He'll block you.

On a site well known for its share of brainless morons, the OP really stands out.

Lets just say Taylor has friends and family who will eventually hear the rumour. Well, here it is posted on the biggest footy chat forum in the country, and what do they find when they read through the thread, "oh, it come from one of her workmates, nice".
I'm not sure you've thought this through too much.

With what would he think it through?

I must admit I had completely forgotten about this thread until about a half hour ago. I have just had the most enjoyable half hour.

To summarise the OP and his contributions:

Swanny went to Colombia to score some coke.
But he did it for his Mrs, who is the real addict.
But he is not going to import it back to Australia. The poor dear OP got quite indignant when I raised this point.

So I am forced to conclude that whenever his Mrs needs a hit (and let's not forget that she's the real addict) Swanny is going to have to return to Colombia to score.

I hope he has a good frequent flyer program.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back