Discussion Adelaide 2015 Away and Clash jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory, someone said that Hawthorn and Puma had the longest deal just after they announced they were changing to Adidas.

But many people don't get numbers on their jumpers. Personally, if the jumpers get a new template or collar, I like to buy a jumper for it, but I tend to wait for the next year as the team normally changes their clash at then (eg ISC)

Being a jumper collector I've purchased every Crows home jumper since 2006.

Every time the template changes, I'll go and grab the new one (and generally the player worn version).

GWS Giants representatives and workers came to school today for some program. I asked one of them and they said they are changing to BLK. The polos they wore were 2014 polos but no ISC logos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was posted on the Crows board, then deleted which suggests to me he probably told too much.

Hi guys,

Can confirm we're definitely going to BLK as apparel sponsor next year. Can also confirm we will have a new 'clash' or away guernsey next year.

Similar design to the one this year, with the blur of crows replaced with 3 crow claw marks across the front of the guernsey.

Looked way better I believe, however will be interesting to see peoples thoughts once it's released sometime soon.

"3 crow claw marks"
2007 Geelong Clash anyone?
332y04j.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back