Adelaide Crows strike trade gold....

Remove this Banner Ad

crowm dome

Team Captain
Mar 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
This was the tagline to an ad i just saw on Channel 7, can anyone advise what in the hell they are on about as there is nothing on the official Adelaide Website ( i missed the news as i was out for dinner )

thanks,

crowm dome said:
This was the tagline to an ad i just saw on Channel 7, can anyone advise what in the hell they are on about as there is nothing on the official Adelaide Website ( i missed the news as i was out for dinner )

thanks,

I don't know about them striking anything let alone gold. :confused:

Was it for the up and coming news?

AdelaideCrow9 said:
I don't know about them striking anything let alone gold. :confused:

Was it for the up and coming news?

Not sure, was doing some work on the laptop while the fiance was watching All Saints, i heard the crows mentioned and looked up and the ad was basically finishing.

Im sure that if anything was done today we would of heard already???

crowm dome said:
Not sure, was doing some work on the laptop while the fiance was watching All Saints, i heard the crows mentioned and looked up and the ad was basically finishing.

Im sure that if anything was done today we would of heard already???
Nothing can be official after 5pm. The AFL headquarters are closed and if the teams did agree to a deal today, its unlikely to be official until tommorrow at the earliest.

Skippy the kangaroo. ;) :)

Skipworth will probably be traded to North Melbourne for a late pick - was in Melbourne today for a medical.

A few other clubs are also interested in him, but it looks like he will become .......

Skippy the kangaroo!! :D

macca23 said:

In the Regional Challenge of the NAB Cup he'll be Skippy the Bush Kangaroo :thumbsu:

roostersgal4eva said:
Pay that :D

I did see it and it had Skippy for the add so I assume that was the scoop

Jeez if thats the case i wonder what we are getting in return for it to be labelled 'GOLD'?

macca23 said:
A few other clubs are also interested in him, but it looks like he will become .......

Definitely pay that one!!

I must admit I'm not surprised that the Roos are interested in Skippy. After all, he played his best ever game against them last year when he kicked those 4 match-winning goals at AAMI.

Hopefully we can nab the Roos pick 37, but more likely will be pick 53.

Either way, that would be a good return, considering that he was probably going to get delisted anyway.

You really think he would've been de-listed ?

We probably want 5 picks in this draft, which might've been his downfall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the ad in its entirety on channel 7 later in the evening (laptop was packed away by then so could'nt post earlier) and it appears it was a generic ad advising that channel 7 will keep us all upto date with trade developements......it was a clever play on words over some archive footage of crows footballers at training.

So i guess its nothing at this stage.....

home_skippy.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk

topjars said:
Looks like Andrew Demetriou wearing his North Melbourne jumper hugging that Kangaroo from behind......why isnt he smiling:confused:
Because Glen Archer isn't on him. :)

lol I like the Skippy the Bush Kangaroo.

Any idea where he did the physical? I heard he had come down to Melbourne but he had not met with us so it must be another club that requested the medical?

What would you be willing to offer for him, or would you take your chances in the PSD ? (I think he is out of contract)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back