The Crows Truth

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2005
Watago's
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Magnificent AFC
Trent has never dominated a game of footy but alot of people on here love the bloke. Do we feel we may have overated him a little bit now?

The Crows Truth said:
Trent has never dominated a game of footy but alot of people on here love the bloke. Do we feel we may have overated him a little bit now?

Possibly, but i would be more concerned if Trent himself has done so.

All the decent games i have seen him play is as a backman & maybe he can't handle the label as our "big hope" as a key forward.

He does seem to drop his head & look despondent when things aren't going his way though.

The Crows Truth said:
We may have overated him. He may be just having a year when he stagnates. That happens sometimes. However, in his brief tenure, I have seen a whole lot more to like about Trent than I have ever have with Biglands, BirdBlob, Bock etc

Trent has shown something in the past....surely that doesn't disappear. He'll find his feet again and maybe another summer of weights will do the trick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back