Family & Relationships Advice needed: How to get rid of an ex who won't go away

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a very close female friend who suggested she pretend to be pregnant with my child/children.
Also, the ex was always jealous of said friend and this is why I'm thinking of going with it.
campaigner act I know, but sometimes you just have to do these campaigner things!

Hang on, you think that advising the ex that you will involve the police if the harassment continues is inflammatory, yet you are thinking of going with this idea?

That is a tactic I would strongly advise against if she is a crazy as you say.

Hang on, you think that advising the ex that you will involve the police if the harassment continues is inflammatory, yet you are thinking of going with this idea?

That is a tactic I would strongly advise against if she is a crazy as you say.

Agreed. I didn't think before I posted.

Today hasn't been a normal day for me.

Ten high at the tip.

If you want to be rid of her though, get her this for Christmas:

hqdefault.jpg

You have to just totally ignore her and never see or speak to her again. Do whatever you have to in order to make that happen.

Anything else just delays the inevitable.

And it sounds like mealy mouthed bullshit - but it's the best thing for her as well. She needs to get over it and move on, she can either start doing that now or delay it.

You see breakups happen both ways, people think they're being nice by keeping contact and trying to let somebody down slowly. Reality is the opposite, it just fosters false hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternatively, answer one of her calls and tell her that you appreciate that she's upset but you're not going to change your mind. If you're feeling particularly annoyed you could tell her that she's embarrassing herself by continuing to call you after you've asked her not to. Most people get the message after that.

Done it a few times have you :p

Tell her you want to get back together and then let her dump you again, but this time record it.

Option A: nail her best friend or sister (if applicable). I've done the first and it does make them go away.
Option B: answer the calls (from the random numbers), and be like "hey we had fun the other night didn't we?" And when you get the confused response, say "isn't this (insert random name) from (insert your local boozer)? I'm surprised you can walk or talk yet!"

I'll admit it is annoying, particularly given my social stance, and general success/wealth.

Most of the time when I want to get rid of a chick, its nearly impossible, so ah, sometimes "alternative" options need to be taken if you catch my drift ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back