AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It is too much of an ask.
I'm just going to the AE site, clicking the week 1 tab, clicking SCORES, and then clicking the Temptation link.
From there I'm scrolling to the very bottom, and saving the page as a CSV. THen uploading the saved CSV to my Google Spreadsheets.
I cant be fcked color coding the lost picks, people can go see that themselves on the site.
But am doing the table till JeffDunne can create a Ladder for it that automatically tallies the scores.
I have to do all the billion things for the Cutthroat comp, the power ranking spreadsheet, which takes FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR to do.

Well, I was supposed to be doing the Temptation stuff tonight, but you jumped the gun and shot early!

Hi guys,

Just wondering with 3xKO why it is asking me to select 4 teams this week? Reading the first page of this thread, i assumed the game is choosing 3 teams every week until you've reached your 3 strikes then you're out?
This is the pity rule...if you are a Giants fan...

Inb4 Raiders fans qualify also.

I'll look into those issues now.

Are games not being locked out 30mins or more before kick off this week also??

If i get up and want to flip a few choices at 2:30am with late injury news this Monday i do not want to be locked out 30mins before kick off again. :mad:

iluvparis - your tips are in. There must be an error in the email program (I'll check)

FootyStar#1 - I've fixed your account. Please check your 3XKO picks (I had to remove one so I removed the one with the lowest CR)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are games not being locked out 30mins or more before kick off this week also??

If i get up and want to flip a few choices at 2:30am with late injury news this Monday i do not want to be locked out 30mins before kick off again. :mad:
That wasn't the plan Chism. I was online and checking the switch flick so I'm not sure what happened. Was it CR or Temptation where they were locked early?

That wasn't the plan Chism. I was online and checking the switch flick so I'm not sure what happened. Was it CR or Temptation where they were locked early?

I am not in Temptation so cannot comment on that. Woodson can though as he was with me Monday morning and for Monday night football on Tuesday.

But by 2:35 am Monday morning i was locked out with 25 mins to go before kiickoff and the Monday night game ( Cards V Bolts ) locked out 1 Hr before kickoff when the Giants and Lions were still in the 4th Qtr at around 11am.

I reckon it is the only time my 2, 50/50 flips would of worked for me with Minny and Miami as i was flipping them in the morning after i slept on the decision only to wake up and see i could not change them with 25 mins to go!! And whatta ya know both my flip picks that i was locked out of get up...... Grrrr even though they were low CR it was annoying.

Stop flip-flopping for fcks sake :p

The Pre game shows on ESPN at 2am on a Monday morning our time always make me change 1 or 2 picks!

But honestly the Miami flip and Minny flip i always had in mind and the 30 min lockout prior to kickoff screwed me.

Lock em at kick off not 30mins before. Heck late injuries and outs are still pending while the AE site has locked everything. :mad:

The Pre game shows on ESPN at 2am on a Monday morning our time always make me change 1 or 2 picks!

But honestly the Miami flip and Minny flip i always had in mind and the 30 min lockout prior to kickoff screwed me.
Just tell me, of all the teams you flipped to, how many right/wrong. And how many times you flipped back and forth between teams? The most times you flipped one game?

Just tell me, of all the teams you flipped to, how many right/wrong. And how many times you flipped back and forth between teams? The most times you flipped one game?

When i flip i have a terrible record!

But honestly this week it was only the 2 games i mentioned above was i touching and they both would of worked for me.

EVERYONE should be free to change tips right up until 5mins minimum before kickoff.

For all those newbies out there, Next Duel can be frustrating, but just remember you're always a chance each week. I had my share of luck last year, but start with no luck this year...

This weeks lucky winners: be_like_mike (73 points for the week), BGT (77), Fuey (79)

This weeks unlucky losers: BoKnows34 (95), Sven (93), Footystar#1 (91), Galactic (90), Bloods (90)

Needs more Moo

Next Duel Week 2 Matchups...

11sjw vs. Camsmith
AC83 vs. Osmodiar
Arakaan vs. tannehill17
Arkie vs. Tcol
Axis Miles03 vs. be_like_mike
Balmainforever vs. BoKnows34
BeinPurplenGreen vs. Gridiron Warrior
BGT vs. _GG_
bjtoby vs. sblack
Blacky vs. GeeCats