AFC Asian Cup - Final: Australia v Japan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to getting foxtel recently, I can actually watch this game.
Watching the previous matchups, we're in good nick and a good chance of winning.
Good to see Kewell in some form.

If we can grab an early goal like we did against the Uzbeks then we might be alright. But if it goes like the quarter against Iraq then Japan will have it over us in the fitness stakes. They just run all damn night.

Hopefully a 2-1 win to the 'Roos.

Just watching the Schwarzer love in on Fox and I'm right there with them. He has been amazing this tournament. Some of his saves have literally been game savers. Without him, we aren't in the final. I believe that.

I met him a year and a half a go in Melbourne before the Oman game and a nicer guy you couldn't meet. He was appreciative of all the well wishes and plaudits of the people I was with. He loves playing for his country and always gives his all in every game.

If we win tonight, guaranteed that Schwarzer has pulled two saves out of his arse, at least. Probably will have to do it more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw Endo is still playing for Japan. I'm sure Adelaide supporters remember the nightmares he caused them in the ACL final a few years back.

Japan's national anthem is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back