Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 2 - Port v Hawks Sat March 26th, 7:10pm CDT / 7:40 EDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

• Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great performance by Hawthotn. Sam Mitchell has them playing excellent football. They are a competitive side, not many big stars but a solid system where all players are playing their role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if your understanding of the game is so poor that you think a free kick count should be even, or that the team with the higher count is getting the favouritism.
Free kick count is literally the worst argument ever. Try using your brain.
I'd be worried about next week too ;)

That must have been very frustrating for Port supporters at the time in the game when the margin was back to around 3-4 goals and they had a lot of possession.

Some disasterous decision making and their skills, particularly ball handing we'ren't good enough. Certainly not for trying to thread with give and receives through narrow corridors where Hawks had already manned up their opponents.

Then at other times when they won back possession in the midfield and could have run forward and created space their first kick was short and slow directly across midfield which just bought time for a few Hawks to get back behind the ball and cut off options forcing a long kick to congestion where they didn't have a Dixon to crunch the pack.

I'd be worried about next week too ;)
Nothing to do with what I said, so thanks for confirming the lack of understanding.
I reckon Carlton's opposition has been better the past 2 weeks than the Hawks. Hawks looked good tonight though. I'm most likely tipping Hawks next week. My tips are going good so far this year, so that's a good sign for you guys, but if we win, I'll happily cop the lost tip.

Nothing to do with what I said, so thanks for confirming the lack of understanding.
I reckon Carlton's opposition has been better the past 2 weeks than the Hawks. Hawks looked good tonight though. I'm most likely tipping Hawks next week. My tips are going good so far this year, so that's a good sign for you guys, but if we win, I'll happily cop the lost tip.
You really are uptight, aren't you? ;)

TBH, it will be a cracker.

Hawks by 70
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

Back