Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - Port v Cats Thurs June 15th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think so.
I'm not taking anything away from Port as they still win regardless but we have just lost another midfielder (Bruhn) after getting back a few. It's never ending.
Can't be a forward of defender we lose, always the midfielders.
I'm glad you're not taking anything away because losing 1 role player doesn't equal 7 goals.

Best game I have seen Narkle play, he is really sticking it up Chris Scott and Geelong tonight, good stuff.

Narkle, best hair in the League by a country mile!

Still not as good as Phil Narkle's red white and black helmet when he played for the Saints.

CEZftioVEAA3TFY.jpg

I'm glad you're not taking anything away because losing 1 role player doesn't equal 7 goals.

Nah just the fact we seem to be losing so many midfielders this year. Never seen anything like it before.
Almost lost Dangerfield again after an innocuous marking contest. Thankfully he's alright but it's one of those years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will if they get a home Prelim, which is looking increasingly likely with a top 2 finish.
When September rolls on they'll know their place, and take up their pretenders mantle.
Melbourne and Collingwood have the history and pedigree to go the distance.

Nah just the fact we seem to be losing so many midfielders this year. Never seen anything like it before.
Almost lost Dangerfield again after an innocuous marking contest. Thankfully he's alright but it's one of those years.
Know the feeling. Essendon has missed 3 first choice mids for a number of weeks now.

Wonder if that cat fan still thinks Hawkins Cameron and Miers are walk up starts for the AA side…

Back