List Mgmt. AFL Article linking Cats and Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best thing is that Hawkins pulls Frawley apart pretty easily. So he's going to the best team for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well he's a good player but not a desperate need right now. Time to give Mitch Brown lots of game time at full back I think. Practically the same height and weight as Lonergan. I'm talking 10+ games including big roles on good players to help him learn the position, not just 2-3 games against weak teams.
Might weigh the same but has nowhere near the strength of Lonners. I like him personally but Brown would get destroyed by a Cloke, Buddy, Tippett etc. Hamling and/or Kolo are the guys to develop for the key role for mine.

Now that this is out of the way though, do we target a Scott Selwood in a trade? We won't have enough currency for Dangerfield but could we put something together for Scooter to bolster the midfield and allow Guthrie more freedom?

I've felt like Guy McKenna all week.... You know it's coming but....
Now it is done.
(Do I have to do a press conference? I don't want to cry.... :oops: )

I wonder if they will give Lake the flick now?

Sigh.

Major coup for Hawthorn, major blow for us. If we don't pick up a durable ruck and/or Varcoe leaves, this trade period goes down as a fail IMO.

It's not a fail if we land Mitch Clark (yes I know the risks). We need a 2nd tall forward as desperately as we need another defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back