AFL Fantasy: Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

If trading Swan...surely the only ones that should be considered are Pendles, Watson or Barlow...

If trading Swan...surely the only ones that should be considered are Pendles, Watson or Barlow...

Pendles is a big chance to be the one. I also don't have Ablett though (limited myself to one 600k+ player and I chose the wrong one).

Swan just does not look right at all. Not moving well, doesn't look to be busting his gut to get those +6's, spending more time forward.. And this is coming from a RDT player that hates sideways trading.

R.Shaw (stupid idea) out and possibly Enright, depending on injury. Want to bring in Jaensch and maybe Kolodjashnij.

Pretty happy with the rest of the team, Cotchin (not so much), Suckling and Caddy the only others I'd consider trading at this stage.

Enright, and maybe Suckling.

Apart from that I'm pretty happy with my team atm....

How is it still not open for trades the round finished a long time ago

Why is fantasy still in lockdown??? I wanna make this a good year, seen as it will be my last on Fantasy

How is it still not open for trades the round finished a long time ago

Thought I was the only one having this problem. Should not have replaced Steve Johnson as captain with Joel Selwood, I could even have been in single figures. Surprising how many premiums you can get but you need cash cows and mid-range players as well.
My second round score was quite a bit disappointing compared to my first round but a lot of other people had worse. I heard 2 of the afl traders scored above 2300 in the first round but well below 2000 in the second round.

Help!! I can't find the reverse changes feature/tab in AFLfantasy. Just wondering in my https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) is changing things or is not intuitive like the rest of the AFLfantasy site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help!! I can't find the reverse changes feature/tab in AFLfantasy. Just wondering in my https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) is changing things or is not intuitive like the rest of the AFLfantasy site.
Why worry? Mine is showing unlimited trades again.

Good software. :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like there is an option for that at the moment, which is less than surprising. Trade carefully in case they don't fix it this week.

Can't reverse... Oh s**t. I don't think they'll fix it, Jessbek , did they even say that option would be available?

Already completed my trades. Happy with them, but didn't realise they would be set.

Are you able to make more trades? Just wondering because it currently says unlimited trades.

Can't reverse... Oh s**t. I don't think they'll fix it, Jessbek , did they even say that option would be available?

Already completed my trades. Happy with them, but didn't realise they would be set.
Yeah confirmed it will come back later in the week :thumbsu: that'd be interesting though, kind of wish that the option wasn't available to screw people up.

It's there now, I emailed them asking. It just took them a bit longer to get it up and working. It also no longer says unlimited trades too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back