AFL Game Replays

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure is if this is really on topic, I recently bought an LG Smart TV (55LM9600 I think) and it comes with an in build app with a direct link AFL Smart replay web page. With in about 3 clicks on the TV remote you can watch any games stored on there. :)
I bought that exact tv in April, it died exactly 31 days later. My 1 disappointment was that I lost that app. LG is a load of rubbish.

The Fremantle FC iPhone app is a bit hit and miss as to when they show the replays, and they only stay up for a day or so. I'm planning to use the links posted here to watch each game in order during the off season. Round 1 to GF should be great! Thanks again cheesewheel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm planning to use the links posted here to watch each game in order during the off season.

All these vids are linked from the official afl site. The AFL could delete these replays from their servers anytime at the conclusion of the 2013 season (2012 season replays were deleted in Jan 2013), so if you or anyone else want to watch them again next year you will have to save the vids to your computer.

All these vids are linked from the official afl site. The AFL could delete these replays from their servers anytime at the conclusion of the 2013 season (2012 season replays were deleted in Jan 2013), so if you or anyone else want to watch them again next year you will have to save the vids to your computer.
Thank you. Downloading on to iPad then saving to photos.

Bumping this thread for QF replay.....I hope someone has it; want to download it for posterity.......it's a keeper :thumbsu::)

Hi All,

Please enjoy courtesy of youtube, coming Qtr by Qtr - sorry for not being all in 1 go but this was best i could do qtr by qtr should be up all by tonight.

Source.........: Fox Footy (1080i Analog Upscaled)
Video..........: x264, 2pass, High@L3.1
Video Bitrate..: 1503 Kbps
Resolution.....: 720x576 (AR: 16:9)
Framerate......: 25 fps
Audio..........: AAC LC-SBR, ABR, 2.0 ch
Audio Bitrate..: 128 Kbps

Hi All,

Please enjoy courtesy of youtube, coming Qtr by Qtr - sorry for not being all in 1 go but this was best i could do qtr by qtr should be up all by tonight.

Source.........: Fox Footy (1080i Analog Upscaled)
Video..........: x264, 2pass, High@L3.1
Video Bitrate..: 1503 Kbps
Resolution.....: 720x576 (AR: 16:9)
Framerate......: 25 fps
Audio..........: AAC LC-SBR, ABR, 2.0 ch
Audio Bitrate..: 128 Kbps

private video. can't watch it without a youtube account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back