Preview AFL Round 5 - Geelong v Hawthorn, MCG, Monday 21 April 3:20PM

Predict the margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks are pretty much full strength, where as we got a few out like in the PF last year..

Will make a win all the more sweeter.
Umm.. no offense but please allow me to set you straight there

Shiels is injured, he's our #1 defensive midfielder
Lake won't play despite being named, needs another VFL game after having no preseason or senior games under his belt
Schoenmakers needs more VFL after coming back from an ACL
Whitecross is still recovering from his ACL
Sewell re-injured himself and is a week or two away
Anderson would likely be best 22 but is recovering from a shoulder injury, wont play despite being named
Spangher would be covering for Lake but is injured (Stratton is too slight to fill Brian's job) so we're forced to keep Cheney in the side
Woodward would have certainly played this year but was getting over an ACL and more recently an AC injury

I'm pretty keen to hear how you think the above translates to "full strength"

Lake won't play despite being named, needs another VFL game after having no preseason or senior games under his belt
Anderson would likely be best 22 but is recovering from a shoulder injury, wont play despite being named
Spangher would be covering for Lake but is injured (Stratton is too slight to fill Brian's job) so we're forced to keep Cheney in the side
Woodward would have certainly played this year but was getting over an ACL and more recently an AC injury

Who comes out of the current 22 to make way for those players?

Traveling to France, anyone know if afl live still works overseas?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

http://watchafl.afl.com.au
Set up an account and select the weekly or monthly option for your use. Find a decent internet connection and game on….

Go Catters

Reckon a few think you're stronger with Sewell, Schoenmaker and Spangher out.....

http://watchafl.afl.com.au
Set up an account and select the weekly or monthly option for your use. Find a decent internet connection and game on….

Go Catters

Thanks Daz. I have the live app account, so I'll try this as well. Just have to convert the time difference and ensure I'm up for it.

Not that its a contest to say who is more depleted- but as for best 22 most GFC supporters probably would agree we are missing - Caddy, Christensen, Motlop, Vardy and Menzel. That's a pretty talented group and if all fit would make a significant difference to our side.

Thanks Daz. I have the live app account, so I'll try this as well. Just have to convert the time difference and ensure I'm up for it.

Pretty sure when overseas you would need to use the international service - you may have IP addy issues logging into the OZ based service. Not sure on that but if it does give you grief, use the international one as a back up.
As for the time difference, the international site gives you a "local" time conversion FYI..

Go Catters

Traveling to France, anyone know if afl live still works overseas?

Your not planning on an invasion are you mate?

Lol.

Reminds me of a favorite joke, why did the French plant trees along the Champs elysees?

So the Germans can march in the shade.

LOL'd at that one…

Funny shit Rabbs… Sadly probably lost on anyone under 40….

Gold

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are people thinking three of Thurlow, Sheringham, Schroder and Walker will be omitted from the final side. Shame about Caddy but still it's a pretty strong side. Much stronger in terms of depth than Hawthorn IMO.

Again let's stop including Menzel in these lists... we haven't had him for 2 full seasons and may never see him again.

If he gets back it's a bonus, it really annoys me how he keeps getting mentioned here with the idea he will just come back in and make a difference

Why would someone under 40 not get it?

Even the kids these days still study ww2 surely.

I would hope but Im not holding my breath….

Go Catters

Lol.

Reminds me of a favorite joke, why did the French plant trees along the Champs elysees?

So the Germans can march in the shade.

Given your user name combined with the avatar, I just could not resist. The avatar does remind me off the old German SS badges.

231-totenkopf-death-head-hat-badge-skull-waffen-ss-43a5.jpg

Given your user name combined with the avatar, I just could not resist. The avatar does remind me off the old German SS badges.

231-totenkopf-death-head-hat-badge-skull-waffen-ss-43a5.jpg

Well the avatar is not intended that way for sure. I was also in the navy for 20 years.

Well the avatar is not intended that way for sure. I was also in the navy for 20 years.

But which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back