Airbus A320 Down in French Alps

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-peter-breggin/antidepressants-pilots-ta_b_542240.html

A few years ago I was hired by the FAA to defend the agency against a suit brought by a pilot who wanted to fly while taking a prescription antidepressant. I helped the FAA formulate its defense of the agency's ban on pilots using antidepressants and, as a result, the ban remained in effect. Pilots remained unable to fly while taking antidepressants, including the newer ones such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro and Effexor

According to the FDA-approved guidelines, prescribers are supposed to give a special Medication Guide to patients and their families that warns about dangerous drug-induced reactions including suicide, violence and a variety of unexpected negative behaviors

This article was written 5 years ago.

The FAA feels it's safer to allow the use of antidepressants because it will make it easier for pilots to obtain needed treatment for depression. It supposedly will also make it easier to monitor their use of these dangerous drugs. If we accept this argument, why not legalize stimulants such as amphetamine as well?

More people have been killed in the name of Christianity than will ever be killed in the name of Islam.

True although when people were being slaughtered indiscriminately in the Middle Ages I doubt record keeping was accurate. How many in the last 50 years thou? The last 25? This is beyond historical naval gazing and an issue og emergency right now. If indeed the Islamic angle is at play, which it is for numerous attacks around the world the world needs to wake up and realise we have a very very serious problem.

Nothing causes more devastation and mindless killing (read; no one uses anything as much) as religion.

At this stage I don't think this was a religious attack but if there's one thing I could do it would be to make everyone an atheist.

Understand many (nearly all) people practice religion without any danger to other people but the extremists are causing more and more trouble.
I agree with you about religion but remember religion has been used as screen by powerful people since the beginning of time. The question is who is festering the religious hatred and why?

True although when people were being slaughtered indiscriminately in the Middle Ages I doubt record keeping was accurate. How many in the last 50 years thou? The last 25? This is beyond historical naval gazing and an issue og emergency right now. If indeed the Islamic angle is at play, which it is for numerous attacks around the world the world needs to wake up and realise we have a very very serious problem.
Do you really believe any of the key power brokers really give two hoots about Islam or Christianity?
Religion is the mirage to obscure the game of thrones, resources and power.
Just follow the money

Do you really believe any of the key power brokers really give two hoots about Islam or Christianity?
Religion is the mirage to obscure the game of thrones, resources and power.
Just follow the money

Ordinarilly I'd say off course not. They are running a cult in order for wealth, power, control and domination. Follow the $ agree completely.

However there is something seriously off about Islam's philosophies and some tenants that means it has spun rapidly out of control. Even if those at the apex know it is a crock those that follow/preach/other key figures seriously believe some of the more outrageous aspects and follow them to the letter. This combined with many ignorant followers and some militants and things can descend rapidly.

Ok, this thread has been cleansed of its NWO/conspiracy nonsense that inevitably springs up.

If you want to affix your Alfoil hat, the conspiracy board is a safe place to wring your hands over the state of the world and the inevitable rise of the Rothschilds/DuPonts/McGuires.

Here we shall stick to a "real world" discussion. If you cannot, or will not I shall, as they say in the 'hood, "thread ban yo ass".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest how often do Pilot / Co Pilots fly together in a commercial setting. Do they put them in 'teams' or is it just very random and you could fly with someone different every day of the week.

I just wonder if you generally had the same pilot next to you not only would you get to know them and perhaps pick up on signs or at the very least if you noticed something unusual you would be more likely to report it as your life is potentially on the line.

Last edited:
Out of interest how often do Pilot / Co Pilots fly together in a commercial setting. Do they put them in 'teams' or is it just very random and you could fly with someone different every day of the week.

I just wonder if you generally had the same pilot next to you not only would you get to know them and perhaps pick up on signs or at the very least if you noticed something unusual you would be more likely to report it as your life is potentially on the line.
It's purposefully rotated because if you work with the same person too often it's easily to get complacent or take short cuts

Isn't it only in preliminary stages that risk of suicide is increased. Given he had the breakdown a while ago, it would seem he's been medicated for a while.

Big pharma and the corrupt medical professionals in their control, together with the mainstream media are obviously responsible.

Isn't it only in preliminary stages that risk of suicide is increased. Given he had the breakdown a while ago, it would seem he's been medicated for a while.

The elderly Russian immigrant who did the shooting on his normal every day morning walk had just stopped his antidepressant because he was LOSING HIS EYESIGHT FROM THE DRUG.

Lubitz's ex-girlfriend reported exactly what one would look for as a sign of RBD when she said that “…. he was tormented and suffered nightmares, waking screaming “We’re going down!” Just as Eric Harris had recurring nightmares of shootings his classmates at Columbine several times before he actually acted it out

. Brynn Hartman was writing a screen play about a woman who shoots her husband while he sleeps and in a antidepressant-withdrawal induced RBD episode got up from her sleep and shot her husband while he slept.

http://www.drugawareness.org/antidepressant-andreas-lubitz-sought-treatment-for-vision-problems/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back