Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the players that have no future at the club need to be told asap via PM considering we are now unable to make this seasons finals ...

Sooooo ... If I block out my INBOX notifications, and I don't see any, it's all good yeah? :D

The players who have no future will be de-listed at seasons end, those with no future are the ones who haven't been posting. The recruiting process is well under way with grosh147 signing up and will be available to play this week and Asgardian will most likely be a swamprat by this evening. The likes of myself, spookism and Noobz0r have all re-committed for next season as well so the core of this club along with Member of One PAFC and Schulzenfest is looking good. We do hope to get a few recruits from other clubs to strengthen our list but overall I think we head into next season a strong side.

So...we lost? Sorry I wan't there to cheer us on...spent 2 hours driving to the wrong ground
to be honest you didn't miss much expect for the pre game drinks, half time drinks and end of game pub crawl.

Well MP, as I am not allowed to drink anymore...I will view that as a win lose win situation
not allowed to drink, how did you get past the interview stage where spookism makes you skull a yard glass of west end? Then there is the game of beer pong against current swamprat champion Noobz0r . I'm questioning the leadership of these too now. In all honesty this is a fantasy game so drink to your livers content.

not allowed to drink, how did you get past the interview stage where spookism makes you skull a yard glass of west end? Then there is the game of beer pong against current swamprat champion Noobz0r . I'm questioning the leadership of these too now. In all honesty this is a fantasy game so drink to your livers content.

It's this medication I take, apparently one drink is all it takes to wipe you out and turn you into an insane suicidal crackhead

It's this medication I take, apparently one drink is all it takes to wipe you out and turn you into an insane suicidal crackhead
well we better keep tabs on your intake then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm questioning something as well....

The players who have no future will be de-listed at seasons end, those with no future are the ones who haven't been posting. The recruiting process is well under way with grosh147 signing up and will be available to play this week and Asgardian will most likely be a swamprat by this evening. The likes of myself, spookism and Noobz0r have all re-committed for next season as well so the core of this club along with Member of One PAFC and Schulzenfest is looking good. We do hope to get a few recruits from other clubs to strengthen our list but overall I think we head into next season a strong side.

Okay, I'm in ............. am I????

BTW

Who are we .......... players?

Who do we play?

And how do we play?

I know that is pretty much superfluous coz whoever we do play will be about as effectual as a hot water bottle in a volcanic erruption

BTW

Who are we .......... players?

Who do we play?

And how do we play?

I know that is pretty much superfluous coz whoever we do play will be about as effectual as a hot water bottle in a volcanic erruption

Yes, effectively our names get entered into a sim and that busts out a result that is completely random, but it does go through play by play - all four quarters.

We play 9 other teams, all are different with different themes - this week we play the Furies who are Richmond aligned and this week is actually the battle for the wooden spoon :oops:.

You 'play' by pretty much entering the game thread, which is the one in the post just above this one, and begin bantering with the opposition.
The higher, more involved posters generally get the better positions which collect more possessions or goals.

So please join the thread and begin your journey to the madness of the Alberton Swamprats.

posting swamprats.jpg

A welcome return to posting form by Member of One PAFC made this our best week numbers wise in 5 weeks. However there was a bit of a drop off after that despite manureid hitting double figures for the third time this season. The Jet also made a return after spending a week cooling his heels, while Schulzenfest had his quietest week since the last time we played the Gumbies (coincidence?) MannumPower and Noobz0r continued leading the posting for the club with over 500 posts each for the season. DonDynamite and wharfie_1870 got back into match after taking a week of, while we missed Jonts , Abraham Nuscrack , Forzaport and El_Scorcho .

New recruit grosh147 also made a solid appearance in his first game thread, unfortunately he was officially signed after the deadline and couldn't be added to the line up for the game. This week though.

yes welcome Asgardian and grosh147 , you'll both slot nicely into such a shithouse improving side. My head as captain must surely be on the chopping block???????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back