Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swooper18 Champ, that's not really Ross Lyon. It's an impersonator.

The whole thing was a bit.

Swooper18 Champ, that's not really Ross Lyon. It's an impersonator.

The whole thing was a bit.
Awww... I wanted to see how long it would take for him to work it out himself...:(

Has there been any word of the Leading Teams processes being some kind of incubator for the frictions between Lumumba and the club? Did his complaints mostly come out as a matter of course through Leading Teams meetings or has he made his feelings known just as much outside of those forums?

Maybe Swooper18 is the one having the last laugh?

Well done mate, got those boys good and proper :)

Just feeling sad about the whole Harry situation now.

Still think a change for Harry and a good trade for us will be a win for both though.

He's a good human being is our Harry, well meaning, which saddens me to see how it's all played out.

I'll wish him all the best at his new club and he says he'll keep his preachings to himself, so it sounds like he knows he's taken it all too far
but yeah the thing is, it's most likely too late as it's done damage and will probably do more yet when he does walk out the door.

Maybe Swooper18 is the one having the last laugh?

Well done mate, got those boys good and proper :)

Just feeling sad about the whole Harry situation now.

Still think a change for Harry and a good trade for us will be a win for both though.

He's a good human being is our Harry, well meaning, which saddens me to see how it's all played out.

I'll wish him all the best at his new club and he says he'll keep his preachings to himself, so it sounds like he knows he's taken it all too far
but yeah the thing is, it's most likely too late as it's done damage and will probably do more yet when he does walk out the door.
The worst thing about this situation, is that it will ultimately sully H's reputation.

He already cops unfair flak just because of who he is.

I think it's very indicative of the current football environment, when characters such as H are so quickly ostricised.

Hurry up trade week so we can piss this flog off. Calls Tom Hawkins a f****t then cracks the sad's when the boys have little joke! Biggest flog to ever wear our jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst thing about this situation, is that it will ultimately sully H's reputation.

He already cops unfair flak just because of who he is.

I think it's very indicative of the current football environment, when characters such as H are so quickly ostricised.
Did you ever finish reading his book?

Hurry up trade week so we can piss this flog off. Calls Tom Hawkins a f****t then cracks the sad's when the boys have little joke! Biggest flog to ever wear our jumper
I agree we should part ways with him but H is much more sensitive and would never call anyone that.

He called him a fat c..t - and no it's not fat cat.

I agree we should part ways with him but H is much more sensitive and would never call anyone that.

He called him a fat c..t - and no it's not fat cat.
fat carrot?

Hows this considering what caused all this

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...yal-brunei-airlines-will-be-cancelled/5754098
The AFL released a statement that said its European affiliate was unaware of Brunei's adoption of the laws.

"These laws are counter to everything the AFL stands for in regards to inclusion and diversity," the statement said.

An AFL spokesman said that after examining the issue, the league was now working with AFL Europe to wind up the agreement.

The spokesman said the sponsorship deal will be terminated "possibly within days, at most within a few weeks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back