Religion Am I an Islamophobe for being disgusted by this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a nice list, however the first link I clicked on, I found this statement...

Prominent Islamic leader Ameer Ali, former president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, said all Muslim groups, leaders and mosque preachers should be resoundingly denouncing the views of Hizb ut-Tahrir.

“But I don’t hear it yet. I don’t hear people coming out in sermons denouncing them. They need to do this and be at the forefront of demolishing these ideas,’’ he said.

“Indeed, most Muslims are horrified by what they are saying. So why aren’t the council of Imams stopping them? That’s surprising to me.’’

So Im not sure they really back up your point at all.
What an epic self troll. Well done, MrCharisma

What an epic self troll. Well done, MrCharisma
I love how loony lefties like MrCharisma subscribe to such beliefs as "If you don't denounce rape, you support rape" or the classic Adam Goodes: "stay silent on racism, you support racism"....

But apparently Muslims staying silent/not doing anything to prevent terrorists in their midst is okay (as long as they issue a press release).

I love how loony lefties like MrCharisma subscribe to such beliefs as "If you don't denounce rape, you support rape" or the classic Adam Goodes: "stay silent on racism, you support racism"....

But apparently Muslims staying silent/not doing anything to prevent terrorists in their midst is okay (as long as they issue a press release).
Any other concepts you want to pack in there?

Go lie down, you might hurt yourself.

I dunno. I have an old fashioned face to face conversation with them. You should try it sometime.
One of the things I learned from my two years living and working in the Middle East, and started my reevaluation of "moderate muslims", is that Muslims lie to infidels about what they truly believe, and to compound the problem, they lie about lying. It is only when they believe you are a fellow muslim, that you will hear the truth.

Taqiyya and kitman are two forms of lying to unbelievers that are permitted under certain circumstances in Islam. Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true and Kitman - Lying by omission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they feel any connection to civilians living at home? You seem to want to avoid this.

I don't think the people living in Australia have much connection to those living in Syria, I think that's why there isn't much made of it in the media.

They seem to have a deep connection with the people of Palestine though, don't they. Funny that.

Nobody wants to see children get killed. Nothing funny about that.

It must be tough trying to defend the world's most barbaric religion.
Who do you hate more? Secular lefties or religious beheaders?

The type of human being you and your ilk must be, using genocide to score some points against lefties who have precisely nothing to do what has happened, is pretty sickening.

The debate about Islam is a worthy debate which Id like to learn more about. But to shoehorn into a rant about the Greens? Pissweak. Dog.

I'm not talking about Syria. I'm talking about terrorist attacks and extremist preachers/practitioners on Western soil.

Ohhh sorry. I thought we were talking about what was going on in Syria like that child holding the head.

Haven't most terrorist attacks (really loose term here) on western soil been committed by 'white' people?

Ohhh sorry. I thought we were talking about what was going on in Syria like that child holding the head.

Haven't most terrorist attacks (really loose term here) on western soil been committed by 'white' people?

Obviously. There's a lot more white people in the West than those of colour. There is a much higher percentage of violent crimes within the Islamic communities in the west however.

Oh jeez:rolleyes: Back to the good old white bashing deflection.

No, this thread is about Islam. Stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back