Live Event AMA: Transgender Player Kirsti Miller

Remove this Banner Ad

What a stupid comment, ignorance personified. Using sleeping with kids as a comparison :rolleyes:
Why does the fact that 99% of the population do not play pro sport mean that these people should not be treated for who they are and identify as???
You are just denying the facts that these people do not identify with the sexuality of their genitalia.

This is not some people doing this on a whim, this is part of nature. Your simplistic black and white view just shows you lack of tolerance and understanding.
The comparison is perfectly apt and you simply don't like it because it demolishes your worldview.

See you didn't really counter any of my arguments you just spat a bunch of intolerance and misunderstanding nonsense which shut down any form of debate.

It's only a stupid comment because you wanna use how someone identifies on one side of an argument but science on another side of an argument when society doesn't allow identification to do whatever you want. If these people wanna live their lives identifying differently they can do what they want, if they wanna compete in professional sports than are separated by genders than an open discussion needs to be had.

If I identify as a 17 year old can I go play junior footy again and nominate in the draft?
If Brock Lesnar started identifying as a woman would you be ok with him beating the **** out of women because that's how he identifies?
Again , your comparison with kids. Nonsensical.

The world is not simple like your mind, it is more complex and everything is not black and white.
Grow up, they are not living there lives differently. They are living how they feel internally.
Your just trying to justify a difference to match your intolerance and simplistic views.

You don't need to know **** about chromosomes to know dudes have dicks, old mate
By traditional gender definitions yes. But we've come a long way in terms of understanding the many physical and psychological manifestations of the 23rd pair of chromosomes. To engage in discussion about transgender, you need to know more than just, is there a penis involved, champ.

Again , your comparison with kids. Nonsensical.

The world is not simple like your mind, it is more complex and everything is not black and white.
Grow up, they are not living there lives differently. They are living how they feel internally.
Your just trying to justify a difference to match your intolerance and simplistic views.

It's just a simple hypothetical to generate a discussion you are incapable of having.
Good luck changing the world by insulting people and ignoring their opinions. It's actually extremely pathetic

Your only argument is they feel there for they are. I've countered with an example when that's not allowed and you are unable to contribute anything further to the discussion.

No one has said they can't live their life, but when it comes to professional sports it's a much more complex discussion than 'do whatever you want everyone'

Last edited:
Have they perfected the chopping of a penis and conversion to a vagina yet? The photos I’ve seen of that transition has not had one pretty vagina ever, stuff of nightmares in my eyes.

Consistent examples across nature of animals exhibiting behaviour that would allude to them identifying as the other gender.
Or maybe they just don't 'identify with gender' at all.

Animals don't identify as anything.
There are clear examples of behaviour, social and sexual, in animals. Humans do it too.

The question seems to be where does our hardwiring stop, the expectations from society begin (what created them in the first place) and what would be a deviation from those - does that deviation constitute an error or otherwise broken mind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And at a participatory level that’s quite ok, at an elite level - such as this Semenya example - it’s much more about the commercial product. If a sport can’t attract viewers, it will fall over.

If it falls over it falls over, to use the Semenya example at the minute there's controversy and query of the legitimacy. Instead of having doubt why not have a transgender competition? If it falls over it falls over.

The other choice is that Semenya and others in her position can compete in the "open" competition/s - at least then there's no doubting the legitimacy.

Yeah I know that leaves people like Kirsti with little choice if any and that's not fair, nor is it fair that Kyron Mcguire has brain cancer - life is it not fair.

The point is while it's noble to include transgenders in female competitions the consequence among others is there is doubt in the legitimacy and there is a possibility that transgender people may have a physical advantage in female competitions.

The majority should not need to go to impractical measures (i:e allowing those with possible unjust advantages compete) just to include a minority.

The comparison is perfectly apt and you simply don't like it because it demolishes your worldview.
Lol, no, it was a bullshit comment reliant on an absurdist proposition for credibility.

You only think it reinforces your argument because you are not smart enough to realise it is junk. I am sorry, but that is clearly the truth.

So animals don’t experience sadness or depression like humans do, say for the same reason a human would like the loss of a loved one, ok ok you win
No they don't experience emotions like humans do. Dogs experience emotions like dogs do.

Their brains are structured differently, their sensory inputs are different, how they process sequential tasks is different. There is nothing to suggest that their feelings of emotion are anything like ours.

No they don't experience emotions like humans do. Dogs experience emotions like dogs do.

Their brains are structured differently, their sensory inputs are different, how they process sequential tasks is different. There is nothing to suggest that their feelings of emotion are anything like ours.
Did you know that when an elephant sees a human the same reaction is had when a human sees a puppy?

They think we are cute.

Humans aren't some special life form because we grew some self awareness and drew the line right behind our ankles for constitutes intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back