Andrew Moore - Port Adelaide SANFL POTW

Remove this Banner Ad

I like his beard, could really re-ignite our season adding another quality mid to our onball group.

10367800_10152334847183882_6111710312476054394_n.jpg

I like his beard, could really re-ignite our season adding another quality mid to our onball group.

10367800_10152334847183882_6111710312476054394_n.jpg

I saw him in some training footage on the news and thought 'Beauty Jacko's already back running!'. Oh well...

*If Moore could keep himself fit and get regular games, he would be up there with Boak. He HAS that potential. Looking forward to it happening.

And just for you FishingRick04

Brendon Ah Chee
Lots to like about Brendon’s game. He played hard and tough across four quarters and generally used the ball well around the ground. He also did a great job curbing the influence of Cameron Ellis-Yolmen around stoppages.

Actually for me too, I really liked his game and that he also completed a defensive role can only help.

Yeah I liked Ah Chee's game. His AFL career looked done halfway through 2014, but he might be saving it with a strong second half of the season in the SANFL, much like Newton last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I liked Ah Chee's game. His AFL career looked done halfway through 2014, but he might be saving it with a strong second half of the season in the SANFL, much like Newton last year.
Looks stronger over the ball these days, good stuff

As with O'Shea, Kern is making Moorey earn his spot the hard way. Could be this week, could be next, but you do get the feeling he has a part to play in the latter part of the season/potential finals campaign.

I will admit Ellis-Yolman looked like he was ready to put the crows reserves on his back and carry them over the line.
Ah Chee did a great job shutting him down. I'm noticing that he doesn't go missing for huge periods anymore. He is more consistent throughout the game.

Oh and Moore was great too get him in :)

i dont think we can afford to make moore earn his spot the hard way. we need big bodies in there now, and we are running out of time to get them up to speed for the finals. gray and mitchell should not be in the team again at the expense of guys like moore

As with O'Shea, Kern is making Moorey earn his spot the hard way. Could be this week, could be next, but you do get the feeling he has a part to play in the latter part of the season/potential finals campaign.
Well I think Moore did enough to earn his spot in the Power. Have watched the replay a few times. He sure worked his butt off and knows how to kick goals. Will give us a bit extra power in the centre as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back