Apologies for shooting Bambi

Remove this Banner Ad

So the OP is complaining about biased commentary. And he lives in WA. Listening to games on the radio involving West Coast is like pressing RED for ED.

6PR isn't a national broadcaster.

It essentially is the RED for ED choice considering it's a radio station that broadcasts for a WA audience.

Is there any chance that Matthew Richardson might have an objective view regarding anything to do with Richmond anytime this century?

And as for calling the Eagles fans disgraceful on Friday night, perhaps he might want to give his own toilet bowl a scrub before he starts turning his nose up at the stains in ours.
Agreed. He should have just shut up. Can't blame WCE supporters for having a go at a gutless coward who cracks someone from behind. Any supporter would and should have done that for their club. Having a go at west coast supporters when in all honesty half our mob are a bunch of feral neanderthals.

This thread has nothing to do with Bambi :(

Can't believe he's in the HoF. Would've cost Richmond numerous games (and possibly finals) with his pathetic kicking for goal. Either by the missed points, or deflating the team by letting them down with idiotic misses. He's still tries to justify missing during his commentary. :oops:

Please name the Carlton players who have kicked 800 goals in their career, like Richo did.

Please name the Carlton players who have kicked 800 goals in their career, like Richo did.
Kernahan got 738 goals in 251 games, Richo 800 in 282. Not 800 but wtf cares, about the same average. In fact, sticks had a slightly better average:D

6PR isn't a national broadcaster.

This is the context some Victorian supporters continue to miss.

We don't care if the HUN or some Victorian radio station focus solely on their local teams, it's when the nationally syndicated media based out of Victoria act as though they're only broadcasting into Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP ... what a hoot.

We had to listen to an entire 4 quarters of Dennis Commetti bias but your upset with a 5 second grab from someone who has just copped an earful of abuse :rolleyes:

In any event, Richo said those particular WCE supporters are a disgrace, not all WCE supporters are a disgrace. Which is hard to argue with.

Point 1 - I love Richo but he has been biased towards Richmond on 3aw all year to the point of embarrassment and he didn't like it yesterday when Mike Sheehan questioned his objectivity. He has made excuses for their form all year and refuses to accept anyone else's criticism of them.
I rate his opinion highly on all matter football - that is until the Tigers are the topic for discussion.

Point 2 - He continued with his "disgrace" tag yesterday on Football Preview and it's fine to have an opinion. However he obviously only sees the Tiger supporters through rose coloured glasses. Or maybe I'm wrong and they ARE perfect?
Every club has ferals and every club has passionate supporters. That's what makes this game so great !!!

Did you see the guys Facebook post?

Put a link to the video of him threatening Vickery, bragged it was him, and the only thing stopping him smacking Vickery in the face was a little white fence

I get people being angry and yelling, but that bloke was a complete tosser

Put a link to the video of him threatening Vickery, bragged it was him, and the only thing stopping him smacking Vickery in the face was a little white fence

Have you got a link? To be honest I'm not entirely sure which guy/incident we are even talking about.

Did he actually say that? The delusion of some people ...

He looked like Damir Dokic.

"I drop nuclear bomb on Vickery!"

Weagles fans live in a fishbowl where most of the local media competes to be the biggest Fans, and most of the rest wont say much against them for fear of losing most of their audience.

When they come up against neutral commentary (or bias other ways, like Richo) they think it's a massive slander because, compared to what they're used to, it is.

Is there any chance that Matthew Richardson might have an objective view regarding anything to do with Richmond anytime this century?

And as for calling the Eagles fans disgraceful on Friday night, perhaps he might want to give his own toilet bowl a scrub before he starts turning his nose up at the stains in ours.
Yeah, but the fans were embarrassing.

Have you got a link? To be honest I'm not entirely sure which guy/incident we are even talking about.

Apparently deleted now, but Cutty got a pic early on

69596_31968bceb71a106c46e3328a27310c5a.jpg

Also said this apparently:

See me lastnight abuse that big headed **** Vickery don't damn with my Coxy or you will GET IT!!

Apparently deleted now, but Cutty got a pic early on

69596_31968bceb71a106c46e3328a27310c5a.jpg

Also said this apparently:

See me lastnight abuse that big headed **** Vickery don't damn with my Coxy or you will GET IT!!
Lol if he jumped the fence he would of been stretchered out the fat bogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back