Apologies for shooting Bambi

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol if he jumped the fence he would of been stretchered out the fat bogan

Doesn't matter what club, we all have them, but the fat bogans are always much braver with a fence between them and the players.

Apparently deleted now, but Cutty got a pic early on

69596_31968bceb71a106c46e3328a27310c5a.jpg

Also said this apparently:

See me lastnight abuse that big headed **** Vickery don't damn with my Coxy or you will GET IT!!

Is he by chance related to fat Dan [Micky O's mate] in the cheersquad ?
Fat lardarse who talks the talk but would probably crap his dacks if he actually went face to face with Vickery.

Dog act, and pretty much endorsed by the captain and coach. Dog club.
Pretty funny the the old tough campaigner Richmond supporters condoning the dog act, wow you think you're an old hard campaigner pretty lol worthy and embarrassing. We don't give a toss how hard you think you are, all the more reason your club deserves the scumbag rep it has.

Pretty funny the the old tough campaigner Richmond supporters condoning the dog act, wow you think you're an old hard campaigner pretty lol worthy and embarrassing. We don't give a toss how hard you think you are, all the more reason your club deserves the scumbag rep it has.
So what rep does your club have? Cheats? The ducks or we could go for the old fave coke habit. And FYI no one endorsed it but of course your going to stick up for your team mate/player. Vickery will cop his right Wack as he should and the game will move on. But let me guess you thought nothing of cox's cheap elbow that started things off

Considering we're talking about the idiot spectator, then all this applies to WCE, both club and fans supporting crap behavior.

By your own standards, you, and your club are scumbags.

So what rep does your club have? Cheats? The ducks or we could go for the old fave coke habit. And FYI no one endorsed it but of course your going to stick up for your team mate/player. Vickery will cop his right Wack as he should and the game will move on. But let me guess you thought nothing of cox's cheap elbow that started things off

Cox's elbow is just another cheap show from a guy who built his career on them.

That he copped one back from a guy who wouldn't put up with his s**t is KARMA.

Lol are you serious mate, coxy's cheap elbow get a grip. Happens in every game. I can't be bothered explaining to you how they condoned it, as far as the rest of your post goes it doesn't deserve a reply. It was a dog act, get over it.

Considering we're talking about the idiot spectator, then all this applies to WCE, both club and fans supporting crap behavior.

By your own standards, you, and your club are scumbags.
No mate Richmond holds that title pretty well, has done for years now..
Good try though

baby-cries.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate Richmond holds that title pretty well, has done for years now..
Good try though

Richmond has said he's done wrong, the player has apologised and awaits his punishment.

Weagles?
Cox's cheap hit? WAAA Did you see what Vickery did?
LeCras's premeditated cheap hit? WAAA Did you see what Vickery did?
Spectators go nuts at a player? Did you see what Vickery did?

Yeah, we know who the dogs are here.

Too much bloody sooking now days.
Including Richo.
Everyone gets up on their soapbox " oooh that's so wrong" " ooh that's nasty" " oooh they shouldn't say that ".
"Ooooooh my that was a a very very nasty incident"
The carry on about Lake and Vickery has been a joke.
The way everyone's comments are forensically pulled apart these days to trip them up is bullshit,and the way people cope with criticism and the like is embarrassing.

THE Footy Show's Craig Hutchison has told how he was bashed by a fan of the show at a Melbourne pub.
Hutchison was punched in the face by the man during a drinking session at The Bush Inn in Toorak.

The Richmond supporter is believed to have lashed out over Hutchison's treatment of Tigers star Matthew Richardson on the show.

“The bloke was sitting behind her and was kicking her chair and swearing and she asked them if they would stop doing it. Then the guy just punched her in the face,” he said.

“A Carlton bloke then spat in the dad’s face and then some Richmond blokes jumped in. It took security ages to get there, about 10 minutes.”

Shocked onlookers reported seeing a man lying on the ground after he was allegedly punched.

Police confirmed both Carlton supporters had broken noses after the incident, which happened at 7.45pm.

Police believe there was "footy banter" before the altercation between the pair and another two men supporting Richmond.

One of the men turned to Mr Clancy, and started harassing him.

“He asked me if I tried to trip him up, and I said no,” Mr Clancy recalled.

“He then said ‘yes you did’, and again, I said no ... And then his friend in the Richmond top punched me in the nose, at which point I could feel the blood come down the side of my face.”

“I received a large bump to the left hand side of my forehead, a black eye, a fractured nose, a bruise on each arm, one on my chest, a bruise on my neck and some sore spots on my head,” he said.

Meanwhile, the MCC has also come out today to warn a group of Richmond supporters known as "the grog squad" that they'll be cracking down on their anti-social behaviour.

Their abusive chants have become increasingly offensive in recent weeks, and other patrons are now being encouraged to use the MCG text message complaint system to dob them in.

Its ok, Richmond fans are angels hey Richo...

Its ok, Richmond fans are angels hey Richo...

Unlike WCE fans, we call our dickhead supporters what they are rather than defending them.

Unlike WCE fans, we call our dickhead supporters what they are rather than defending them.
Yep just terrible we are. Found just that about Richmond supporters in a 2 minute google search.

I think an eagle supporter threw a pie at a Carr brother once. And a guy yelled angry words at Vickery. Just terrible. You don't want to meet them in a dark alley.

Yep just terrible we are. Found just that about Richmond supporters in a 2 minute google search.

I think an eagle supporter threw a pie at a Carr brother once. And a guy yelled angry words at Vickery. Just terrible. You don't want to meet them in a dark alley.
You've just driven Telsors point home with a sledgehammer .

Every club has flogs, you pretending yours has none is just ignorant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back