Ashes 3rd test @ The WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

No. There is nobody to replace him. If they were playing at home and another opener was knocking the door down with massive runs , they may ask some questions of Cook. Away from home, limited options, test record of Cook, he will play the five tests. He would need to drop himself to not play.

England play so many tests now (7 in England during their summer) it’s sort of glossed over how badly out of form he is.

The thing he had was enormous mental application, bat all day stuff, personally he’s lost that.

Even if he gets in against the new ball can’t see him making those big scores atm.

Even if this wasn't speculative nonsense, how does it make cheering the hit any less of a dog act?

Bouncers are a part of the game, the batsman is supposed to get out the way. People are not cheering as you imply that they want the batsman to be seriously hurt, it’s more of a collective noise made that implies the batsman is under serious pressure. Do you want them to boo the bowler?
And if you have been involved with cricket at any serious level you would know just how often blokes get hit in the head with bounces.

Plugger35 and PhatBoy may need some assistance tonight, to get them through this shocking day.......
LOL.
LOL.......

Why, because my least favourite team beat my third-least favourite.

Oh yeah and while I’m at it I’ll slit me wrists next time Hawthorn beat Collingwood.

If you’re that sad that you think a sporting result should matter that much to people, you have my sympathy.

‘Oh no, Australia have won their second series out of their last 5, it’s the end of the world, this somehow undoes the loss to Bangladesh, the whitewash to Sri Lanka, another defeat in India, another double figure score against South Africa.’ Guess again.

Well played Australia, too good when it mattered, won literally every defining moment of the series to date, you can’t do much more than that.

Post.

Of.

The.

Year.

For the love of god do not dare edit it. I will forever cherish the time you ragged on someone for spelling your name wrong. And then doing it yourself.
That's the joke mate. He was taking the piss out of him.
Why? Who the heck knows.

Everyone else is just enjoying drilling the Poms.

Why, because my least favourite team beat my third-least favourite.

Oh yeah and while I’m at it I’ll slit me wrists next time Hawthorn beat Collingwood.

If you’re that sad that you think a sporting result should matter that much to people, you have my sympathy.

‘Oh no, Australia have won their second series out of their last 5, it’s the end of the world, this somehow undoes the loss to Bangladesh, the whitewash to Sri Lanka, another defeat in India, another double figure score against South Africa.’ Guess again.

Well played Australia, too good when it mattered, won literally every defining moment of the series to date, you can’t do much more than that.
You sound like the Joe Root press conference......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to win back the ashes. But let’s be honest. The poms are pretty ordinary and probably coming to the end of a decent era. But I wouldn’t be doing cartwheels about where Australia is at either. South Africa won’t be easy beats in a few months

Bodes as one of the best series in a number of years.

Both sides have absolutely awesome fast bowling attacks at the moment.

Headed up by a captain averaging 62.

Rabada has 100 wickets in 22 games at an average of 22, the Australians quicks have a bit to prove to show they are at the same level.

T
The only childish ones are you and your Groper mates like The Falcon Strike.
We win the Ashes, and all you blokes do is hang s**t on the mighty MCG....

Jealous?

Ok so you are a school kid, no worries as it makes sense, I have teenage children

By the way I haven't commented on the G at all

So that's 8 losses in a row for England on Australian soil, which is pretty damning. Can they stop it becoming 10?????
I think it depends on how much this has knocked them about mentally, they've been in touch at some point in every Test but have dropped their bundle. If they can put a complete performance together who knows?

Half way through a tour and nothing left to play for, Swann's probably pulled the pin again and ****** off back to England.

Actually he's commentating on the big bash.

Good point.

There’s been plenty of 50/50 moments in every test, Aussies took all of them.

Not that either captain has shown any great genius, more lead from the front stuff.

And Smith is yards ahead in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back