Ashes betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Draw is paying $24.00 on SB

Personally,I can't see Australia batting the entire 4th day unless Smith gets in and does what he does.Poms will win IMO.

Agreed, but hedging out at this point means I still lose so I'd prefer to give myself the small chance of winning some serious cash ;)

Shades of Edgebaston 2005 here? The entire game has looked eerily similar so far in the way it's played out.

Last edited:
Broad! How good. Think he will go over the middle but weighted it heavily toward the over so still a great result.

Should have smashed even the higher line - has bowled superbly in both innings.

WA TAB doing this:

$3.00 for David Warner, Steve Smith or Michael Clark to score a century (Australia 1st Innings).

Second Chance Bonus:
If above doesn't eventuate but any two of the three named batsmen score 50 or more runs (1st Innings), we will refund your bet.

Available from 12.00pm WST Thursday July 16 for a limited time only.

Max bet $50 per customer.​

I like Smithy to get his form back. Not sure anyone else will get a 50 though, maybe Clarke? Might as well just go for the $5 straight that SportsBet are offering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet365 also have Player Performance markets. They have Anderson's line at 102. Much lower than other books. Keen on that. Also have Warner's line at 92. He is hopelessly out of form so this could also be a decent bet.

You like unders on Warner? Overs at 84.5at SBET

Last edited:
Faulkner has been suspended by Cricket Australia and will miss 3 ODIs against England. Combined with England's recent form I will be interested to see what the markets open up with. Would consider England at around $2.50 as a good bet.

What are people's thoughts on Hazelwood $1.75 v M.Wood $2.05 1st innings most wickets?

I was reading that Glenn McGrath believes Josh Hazelwood could be quite a handful considering the slope at Lords.

In the players markets Hazelwood is listed at 101.5,how many points are factored into wickets and runs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back