@Asho81's thread unclogger thread

What have you done Hoges!?!?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone needed a catch up on his Rd 10 trades, and hasn't been online in the 13 hours that these have been posted / don't have time to trawl the thread to see what question he asked us 36 times this week:

Sorry if it's already been discussed, but Out of the new rooks who were bled on the weekend, who seems to have the best JS out of Hamling, Boston, Brooksby... Others?

Probably will look at Oxley to Hamling, then bring in M.Wallis for C.Smith (who's been inactive for 9 weeks).

Assuming Clark and Bont play, and no more injuries, Gives me atleast 18 playing in every bye round.

Oxley --> Hamling

Then either of the following;
C.Smith --> Wallis + no spare cash
Krak --> Wallis + $170,000 cash
Clarke --> Wallis + $200,000 cash

Oxley --> Hamling (will switch McIntosh onto field for now as he seems good for 70-80 points)

Then either of the following to get Wallis + upgrade cash;
C.Smith --> Wallis + no spare cash
Krak --> Wallis + $170,000 cash
Clarke --> Wallis + $200,000 cash

With spare cash, Touk --> Any Premium Mid during Byes.

----------------------------------------------------

McDonald Shaw Newnes Saad Yeo McIntosh (Oxley McKenzie)
Fyfe Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams Cripps Touk Krak (Amon Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)
Gray Bont Swan Buddy Bennell TMitchell (Clark/Tarrant)

This is correct, unless your name is Pat Dangerfield.

Im set on trading out Oxley for Hamling, which will put either Hamling or McIntosh onfield.
How to bring in Wallis is the one Im deciding on. Ill likely drop Clark for Wallis. Then with the spare cash upgrade Touk to a premium mid.
Leaves my team with 18 players over each of the byes (barring injury) and looking like;

----------------------------------------------------

McDonald Shaw Newnes Saad Yeo McIntosh (Hamling McKenzie)
Fyfe Pendles Joelwood Dangerfield Beams Wallis PREMO Cripps (Amon Glenn Smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)
Gray Bont Swan Buddy Bennell TMitchell (Krak/Tarrant)

Thanks mate. Clarified my thoughts.

Oxley --> Hamling
Clark --> Wallis
$200,000 to play with
:thumbsu:

Asho81 , PLEASE, do us all a favour and just post your trades in here. If we want to answer your questions we'll come in here and do it.

Last edited:

Hahaha my own thread, you guys crack me up. That's gold. Thanks Hoges.
Too bad I've made my mind up this week and going with my gut again..... I think..... Probably......
All the same, this is funny and feel free to keep this thread going.

Too bad I've made my mind up this week and going with my gut again..... I think..... Probably......
I guarantee that you will ask another 20 questions at least this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I feel left out now for not having my own trade thread.

I am the king of trading! :eek:

You probably trade more, but you dont ask for as much advice. Sorry JM your the undisputed king of trading, but Asho has got the wood on you when it comes to advice.

Why do I feel like this isn't the end

You probably trade more, but you dont ask for as much advice. Sorry JM your the undisputed king of trading, but Asho has got the wood on you when it comes to advice.

I dont know Mark, maybe it is the end.....
Why do I feel like this thread has added a whole new dimension to BigFooty, and will eclipse the "Week 10 Trades" thread posts?

and not taking it....

I dont know Mark, maybe it is the end.....
Why do I feel like this thread has added a whole new dimension to BigFooty, and will eclipse the "Week 10 Trades" thread posts?

How many trades will you have left after this week Asho? I just need to calculate how long before you run out so we won't have to have these threads any more...

Last edited:
How many trades will you have left after this week Asho? I just need to calculate how long before you run out so we won't have to have these threads any more...
I cant remember, haven't checked for a few weeks. Pretty sure Ive max-traded most weeks, bar none. Could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back