Game Day Broken thread (old round 8 discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

or it’ll be a great opportunity to give others a shot on ball while Neale plays predominantly forward with 60% ToG
That's what I'm concerned about.
Often it's a mini break/freshen up for the top tier guys while the second string pick up the slack. Hench half expecting Berry to have a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or it’ll be a great opportunity to give others a shot on ball while Neale plays predominantly forward with 60% ToG

Perfect opportunity for a rest.
Nope. He wants another Brownlow. You seen his TOG% and CBAs this year? Through the roof.

Even when he got tagged and rolled his ankle early in rd3, he had 85% TOG and got every CBA. Lions were up by 100 points and he was still at every single CBA in the last quarter.

The man is on a mission.

We've got a reprieve from the SC gods last week.
But, it starting to look like and smell like Carnage week - this week!
... and all this prior to team selections :straining:

This is all that I can think of (please add):
  • WCE's H&S - quite a few out, including the brand new rookie Clark - but, for me Witherden out hurts!
  • Dockers H&S - who are the notable outs?
  • The Pies - Gastro - they all had the same curry? N Daicos is out!
  • Hewett - I hope not, but a likely out/ late out
  • Others - who else is on the list of outs/ potential outs?

Waynesworld how many SC relevant outs before you rename this thread to Carnage week :devil:

That's what I'm concerned about.
Often it's a mini break/freshen up for the top tier guys while the second string pick up the slack. Hench half expecting Berry to have a good one.
or alternatively there won’t be a lot of contested stuff which is where Berry thrives

Lots will just bring him in anyway
Don’t understand why you would when Curtis looks like he has good job security and will make decent cash (albeit slowly) on your bench. Or if you need a mid McComb looks like he has good scoring potential.

Leave Clark and you’ve got a great round 10 downgrade that others may not have, or if Clark doesn’t work out for whatever reason then you’ve avoided that carnage.

Nope. He wants another Brownlow. You seen his TOG% and CBAs this year? Through the roof.

Even when he got tagged and rolled his ankle early in rd3, he had 85% TOG and got every CBA. Lions were up by 100 points and he was still at every single CBA in the last quarter.

The man is on a mission.
Nah he'll rest himself. He's a sick kent.

WaynesWorld19 so you are saying that I should bring Jelly back in for Hinge as he won't get selected?

JM to Jelly...

giphy.gif

200.gif

200.gif

128UMaujdjX7Pi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back