Game Day Broken thread (old round 8 discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strnadica confirmed not to have Covid. Trained yesterday.
God damn. Was hoping for a spike game. May as well bench him then, although unlikely he’ll hit his BE. Maybe I should trade him instead of Turdin. Dang. Too many choices.

E69A0F46-EC29-4E32-9ADD-39793E7F485A.jpeg

7D546D3A-BBB5-4AFA-B683-6F1865DED52B.gif

go away gtfo GIF

Any chance Sligo gets a run?
Doubt it looking at the team .....Hinge & Hamill named on-field .....so, to replace Crouch, it's between Pedlar, Rowe, Schoenberg & Cook .....Soligo, on the tail end of that list

Cook, Schoenberg, and Frampton are the Interchange IMO ....with one from above

Sydney play at the same time as Richmond which is frustrating. Re Gibcus and Paddy loop.

But will work for Gibcus/Paddy loop with Hinge 😀

He works for a Paddy and SDK loop, expecting both of them to score less than 80 though.

Someone in the top grade who had 24 touches last week replaced by someone who had 13 disposals in the magoo's. Yeah right. :p
I'll take those 13 Pedlar possies .....over the completely useless 24 Crouch stats .....in comparison, makes McCombs game look inspiring

Devastated with neither English nor Hewett getting up. I will have to field either Rosas or Curtis, unless I speculate on Carroll or MRJ, neither of whom have guaranteed JS.

Guess a tumble down the rankings, again.

On an unrelated matter I notice that despite being subbed off last week Prestia is named on field. Midweek Tigers reported "ankle, achilles, illness". If that's not taking the p-ss...............

Umps: You have one job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, havent read through the thread yet, but why hasn’t Neale got a green dot on my app?
A glitch I hope!

Yeah, ok just saw teams not named due to WC not being able to field a side maybe..
Because WCE v BRIS Teams won't be announced till 5pm Friday night

Jiska its certainly been a while. Sometimes i pop in for a look. Enjoying it a lot more the last two years! How you travelling?

We miss you mate. Time to come back. 😍

Shhhhh!
I want to be the only one trading in Dawson this week.
Next week for me :)
great price for 100 average, and reckon he'll have a good end to the end and push 105-110

When was Hough ruled out?
Today at some stage, Simmo's presser maybe. Something along the lines of "minor back issue"

I was desperate for that $20k-$30k gain :(

just dont. unless you wanna watch a player score 60 points in 3 and a half qtrs followed by a nerve racking final 15 mins where he somehow redeems himself.. i have him and i wish i didnt.
He's averaging 99, yet he's done absolutely nothing in 5/7 games and had an interrupted preseason. For ~$500k the upside is great.

I think they meant Barrass, well that's what I got from the replies. Find out tomorrow.

GREAT NEWS!

COME ON HOUGHY BOY! NEED A BIG 70 FROM YA, HIT $180K BEFORE YOU GET THE CHOP NEXT WEEK

Never mind I can't read. Hough isn't playing.

Last edited:

GREAT NEWS!

COME ON HOUGHY BOY! NEED A BIG 70 FROM YA, HIT $180K BEFORE YOU GET THE CHOP NEXT WEEK

What? They said he’ll miss.

”He will play. He’s in the 22 for sure” refers to Barass.

And Clark is out? Missed that update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back