Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Unity

Remove this Banner Ad

Then why not just play the same game again and save a hundred bucks?

Because I've played it.

I've never played an AC game as a Frenchy, also who the heck spends $100 on a game?

From what iv'e been watching the game mechanics have changed also the previous AC games were set in the same era which got boring. im glad Ubi Soft have used different eras for AC Black Flag and now AC Unity.

Don't feed the troll.

Because I've played it.

I've never played an AC game as a Frenchy, also who the heck spends $100 on a game?
Nobody, I have had this discussion here before. And don't you call me a troll :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressed with gameplay footage, especially love the climbing and the way you can climb down objects but forwards rather than with your back facing the ground.

Really hoping this will be a game I fall in love with like II and Brotherhood.

One thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of French that is spoken and the lack of French accents, really takes a bit of shine off imo .

Assassins Creed: Parity :drunk:

Assassin's Creed Unity will run at 900p/30fps on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Ubisoft has confirmed, with the publisher opting to aim for platform parity to avoid discussion over the differences in performance.

"We decided to lock them at the same specs to avoid all the debates and stuff," senior producer Vincent Pontbriand told VideoGamer.com

t3MHnEY.gif

Hooray, inferiority all round! God forbid we 'debate and stuff'.

That being said, Black Flag launched at 900p on PS4 and had a patch week one that put it up to 1080p, so maybe they'll do it again?

Open world games at 60FPS is night and day. Saints Row IV was fantastic at 60, buttery smooth.
Playing it on console was almost an entirely different game, the entire movement system felt sluggish by comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back