August - Daily Campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea, won't be getting another dollar from me.

Wasn't terrible and probably not even close to ultra fit, but he had a pretty good run in front, settled well enough, but was given windburn.

All these star two and three year old's dont live up to the hype.

Why you not run like that in slipper, campaigner?

When i had money on…

Followed the money on PS (only a small bet), the days biggest drifter blows them away, good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, won't be getting another dollar from me.

Wasn't terrible and probably not even close to ultra fit, but he had a pretty good run in front, settled well enough, but was given windburn.

All these star two and three year old's dont live up to the hype.
Proof is in the pudding - our best WFA gallopers - Fawkner, Mourinho, The Cleaner, Extra Zero running placings in Aus Cups. All ancient campaigners.

Remaining quaddies combos with the fav winning

2: 6, 8, 9, 10, 13
3: 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17
4: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

10% per TAB

2: 6, 8, 9, 10, 13
3: 10, 11, 14
4: 3, 13

50% VIC TAB

Looks like that was a favourable result for most in the first leg. Playing outside the favourites in the next couple

There's been solid money for Griante all week and its continued today on course as well.

Im not going to bother having a bet here, too hard basket for me. Ill give you a selection just so you can laugh if it wins though, More Radiant.

They are backing Vezalay very heavily now, really dont like here though, looks to be plenty of pressure in this race.

Good luck in the next leg quaddie guys. Its a Mares race and its a mare to work out.

Cosmic Endeavour TB's best of the day

Box F4 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back