Test AUSTRALIA v SOUTH AFRICA Third Test. Jan 4-8: SCG, 10.30am AEDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Agar couldn't spin a top, surely they can't take him to India? As for the umpiring, it was abysmal!
To be fair, Agar didn’t really get much of a bowl.

They'll be tripe mate. They let Warner make 335* the last time they were here.
Their bowling attack is far better now than it was then, to be fair. Their pitches aren't giving them much of an opportunity to show it, but I suspect Afridi, Shah, and Rauf will love Australian conditions.

That being said, you'd have thought the same about the South African bowling attack, but here we are.

What's any of this got to do with Germany? Strange comment.

It's not hindsight if you say it at the time.

Absolutely thrilled with the performances over the summer and yes we're very well placed, but that doesn't mean they don't or won't get things wrong along the way.
Hardly strange, but seeing as you seem to like the Deutsche - Do bist ein Vogel .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Head scoring pretty freely would have been a decent choice for MOTS.

3 fifties in 4 innings at Strike Rate of 100+

David Warner is a shocking call.
took a wicket too

Warner spent most of the summer hitting the ball well then getting out to wild slashes wide outside off after a start. Only himself to blame for his summer, especially if it finishes his career.

The 200 he didn't play those wild slashes and got the rewards.

I'd be happy now if we go to India with Renshaw opening now. Warner has had a great career but it is time to look at someone younger and in form.

At the amount not the time. We we’re dawdling along on day 2 it was embarrassing

Pretty sure he scored 43 off his final 62 deliveries faced. I'm not sure that's dawdling.

Hardly strange, but seeing as you seem to like the Deutsche - Do bist ein Vogel .
Don't you mean Voges? At least make it somewhat relevant to the discussion.

Head the actual man of the series. Second time he had been robbed by Warner for that award this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could still do a three weeek Big Trash series and have a quality international schedule if they had any brains but nope, donuts in the types organising our summer schedule now.

Also it's a pretty big strategic risk. Not sure CA would understand those words but you are the summer sport and you leave a big hole with no product for most of the summer. Tennis will fill the hole and fortunately the A League can't organise shit either.

India series will be fun but the casual fan isn't watching that.

Warner spent most of the summer hitting the ball well then getting out to wild slashes wide outside off after a start. Only himself to blame for his summer, especially if it finishes his career.

The 200 he didn't play those wild slashes and got the rewards.

I'd be happy now if we go to India with Renshaw opening now. Warner has had a great career but it is time to look at someone younger and in form.
C'mon we all know that innings bought Warner another 12 months (as depressing as that sounds)

Back