Review Autopsy Thread vs GWS. Round 4, 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wood very good tonight, he looks so much better when he's not forced to play KPD.

Great win in the end, after we stopped being static and started running as well as improving our skills.

Everyone stood up in the last, would have been easy to drop our heads after the horror umpiring.
Most pleasing thing is Wood, Higgins, Williams, Picken, Jones and probably lots more!
Go Doggies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's because I turned the tele off after jones kicked us in front... After I went to do something else obviously my curse was lifted from the boys...

:D

A lot of good things tonight.

Williams and Higgins both played very well and got through the game.

Morris went down and we still won, and Morris' injury doesn't look too bad.

Crameri kicked a few goals and got involved.

Boyd played an AMAZING game. Back to his best form.

Picken goes from strength to strength, getting a lot of the ball, not butchering it much, and defending it well.

Macrae is god.

We won without roughead or Dahl.

Jones kicked 2 high pressure goals and looked VERY good, provided a great option.

Young showed a lot, good solid game.

Oh and tutt looked good :D

Mad respect for Young. Really turned his game around from half time. Well done to him, was way undersized and had a huge strength disadvantage, but turned his game around and did exceptionally well in the end.

I rarely come to opposition threads but I think that was a great coaching effort by your man.

Throw a couple back to start the game against the wind and absorb what a young team can throw at you and let them run themselves off their feet.. Probably gave up one or two more than the coach would've liked.

From half time it was pretty much all one way traffic punctuated by some class from GWS. You could see at 3/4 time that the Doggies were going to win and win quite easily, by their reactions.

GWS had nothing going into the last. Nice win!

Brilliant comeback win.

A weird game in the end. Thought we were horrible in the first half, fought hard to comeback in the third and then that last quarter was as good as any we've played recently.

A number of blokes really stood up. Particularly impressed with Wood, Young and Williams who really stood up after Morris went down and also Crameri and Jones who kicked some big goals when the chips were down.

Giants aren't going to be easy beats this year so its great to grab the four points. Especially when we were 5 goals down early.

Gutsy effort to drive out a win undermanned. Backline was great, Higgins , wood, Picken and Williams really stood up and Boyd was unbelievable, hard ti believe people wanted to retire him a couple of weeks ago had a fantastic start to year. Liam Jones welcome to the bigtime!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back