Review Autopsy Thread vs GWS. Round 4, 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

A man after my own heart.... I hate how some sides including the little f$%ks we played on Saturday push us around and we simply take it.... Jeremy Cameron was cannoning into every Bulldogs player he passed on the way to his position before the first bounce and we did nothing. Every opportunity they gave it to us...

It never happened with Danny Southern and Kretiuk in our side..
Have to disagree with this, whilst GWS were trying to throw their weight around, the doggies fly the flag for their own more than any other team in the league, primarily led by Libba and Wally. Touch 1, touch all! Have a look at who protects griff when he had his ribs cannoned into in the first. There are a couple of teams out there with a propensity for cheap shots (rich, Carl, GWS etc) then there are teams like us who's players have a genuine bond and stick fat when the heat is on. We are well on the way to having opposition team fearing their encounters with us. No chance of 'bruise free' footy when playing the dogs

Have to disagree with this, whilst GWS were trying to throw their weight around, the doggies fly the flag for their own more than any other team in the league, primarily led by Libba and Wally. Touch 1, touch all! Have a look at who protects griff when he had his ribs cannoned into in the first. There are a couple of teams out there with a propensity for cheap shots (rich, Carl, GWS etc) then there are teams like us who's players have a genuine bond and stick fat when the heat is on. We are well on the way to having opposition team fearing their encounters with us. No chance of 'bruise free' footy when playing the dogs

I agree totally, Libba in particular is a total club man, he flew at the opponent who was on Griffen and this is not the first time he has done this (nor will it be the last:)).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back