Review Autopsy vs Essendon, Round 18 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter just looks like a classy, mature, creative, hard-working mid. Who'd have thought. Throw another one on the pile. Very exciting.
To think he only got a game back in the team because Hrovat, Honeychurch and McLean all got injured at the same time. Like you said, very exciting.

For those of us who don't know can you shed some light?

In summary under the BMAC administration he was told at the end of last season before the fiasco that his services were no longer required. He wasn't looking to go elsewhere

Tom Campbell shouldn't be so quick to handball all the time, his foot skills are very good for a big fella!

He's kicked a few from set shots.. Must be a habbitt with Rucks to handball off quickly

Tom Campbell shouldn't be so quick to handball all the time, his foot skills are very good for a big fella!

He's kicked a few from set shots.. Must be a habbitt with Rucks to handball off quickly
It's not his strength (quick hand-balling), or perhaps he's just unaccustomed to it, but I think all players are being encouraged/required to do it (some mixed results probably expected) in the interests of quick ball movement. I'd hope/expect he gets some latitude. They'll all be proficient at it pretty soon I think.

Bumper crowd for an Essendon home game on a Sunday arvo...

CLZjn1nUwAA6_-8.jpg

In summary under the BMAC administration he was told at the end of last season before the fiasco that his services were no longer required. He wasn't looking to go elsewhere

As sad as that is... And it is sad as he was a great servant of the club. It has proved to be the best choice for the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted something similar on the main board, but people still seem a little confused about our soft draw. The soft bit hasn't happened yet, that's still to come with our double up games against Brisbane and Melbourne. So far the only team we've played twice are St Kilda, and we lost one of them. Our draw so far hasn't really been softer than anyone else's. That said, I'd say we're clearly a rung below the top 4, but so are Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back