Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a beast in a tank!

An unintentional 'stunt' clip from a month or so ago when I was learning to fly. Didn't have guided rockets or below radar unlocked at the time, so my rocket aim is a lil iffy haha. Using a cheapo Microsoft mouse and keyboard.

[YOUTUBE]VXURqMuHXcU[/YOUTUBE]

Good bit starts at around :30. Watch in 480p.

Enjoying it so far, though trying to chat on the ps3 is a ****ing nightmare. Bought a brand new headset for it and chat doesn't work properly =( Been over a month now hope they fix this s**t.

They better not have messed with my account or I'll empty their bank accounts...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea, I tried destroying a tank with the repair torch only for it to run out then 5 seconds later the tank blows up and I'm not credited with the challenge grrrrr!!!!

Just got BF3 the other day and I'm totally loving it, even if I'm pretty darn noobish (being somewhat new to the BF franchise). I haven't got many people to play online with so if anyone wants to squad up on XBL, my gamertag is Exodus1188

Entered a game last night and the glitch that effected BC2 was back. I had lost all my weapons, gadgets and add-ons. Meaning I was running about like a complete n00b and couldnt even C4 tanks.

Halfway through the match things returned to normal, but my kit had to be reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back