Battlefield 3 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im up for a few games tonight if anyone is interested, mainly play Rish but ill hit anything if it looks good.

I'll play rush with you, I'll be on about 9pm

Rush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CQ

I like both game modes equally, unlike COD people actually go for the objectives in CQ.

Played sqaud death match for the first time last night, good fun when you communicate and operate as a team!

We had two (engineer in on the LMG and assault driving) in the tank, me flying the MAV spotting (and MAV killing for lols) and one (support) picking off the enemy support classes trying to plant C4 on the tank, it was an unbeatable combo.

Rush has the Tunguska on 2 maps, Cq only on 1 map.

Therefore Rush is the superior mode ;D

Seriously, Rush has more steal-able vehicles which makes vehicle management more important. And a good vehicle hijacking means one player can have a greater influence on the result that they could in Cq. Handy considering I play solo a hell of alot.

EG 2nd and 3rd base of wake island leaves the defenders Tunguska and T90 ripe for the picking, it's a double edged sword because if you have an enemy vehicle it will not spawn for them until they kill the one you've stolen.

The game has become greatly unplayable for me on PS3. For whatever reason, the lag for me has just increased 100x worse. I'm now only getting 1 bar connection for Aussie servers and every game I play, I rubber band awfully. I can't even use tanks anymore because the lag won't allow me to fire, will randomly change my weapons.

Really sucks. I love the game, but it has never been this bad. All this week since I've gotten back into it, I don't think I have played a decent quality game. Not even on a Aussie server. Anyone else having these problems?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You on PS3 or 360?

I never join aussie servers as they're always full and impossible to find. I always go quick game and rarely have too many lag issues. The overseas servers are fine especially the ones in Japan. I join on my friends in America as well and don't have that many issues either.

The last few games that have been laggy and unplayable have actually been aussie servers that i've joined via friends.

I played some overseas servers 2day for the first time out of desperation because im trying to get an achievement that is restricted to one map
WTF is going on with the Australian servers ? It is so fuked trying to get a game at the moment arghhh!

thanks but i probably won't bother.
i've only really gotten this game to muck around and be a shooter time filler when cods lag comp makes me angry so i don't really care about the stats etc...

Camo if youve signed up to battlelog then send a request and i'll add ya to the BigFooty platoon

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391320008259/

Like CoD elite, its pretty useless though :)

nah havn't bothered with battlelog and almost certainly won't

will be good to squad up with you and freakie and the others on here every now and then though :thumbsu:

You on PS3 or 360?

I never join aussie servers as they're always full and impossible to find. I always go quick game and rarely have too many lag issues. The overseas servers are fine especially the ones in Japan. I join on my friends in America as well and don't have that many issues either.

The last few games that have been laggy and unplayable have actually been aussie servers that i've joined via friends.

I'm on PS3.

None of my mates who live within 2 kms of me don't seem to be having any latency issues connecting to any server.

CQ >>>>>> Rush, unless your first Battlefield game was BC1, then i feel sorry for you.

The problem with CQ on PS3 and 360 is that the maps are too big for the player count.

Dont get me wrong, i like Rush but Battlefield is CQ, always has been, always will be. Rush is horrible in BF3, was good in BC2, never tried it in BC1 :eek: CQ was horrible in BC2 i'll admit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back