Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe call of duty is more to you're liking then? No vehicles there.

They're so unbalanced, they take 4 RPGS and you have to hope they don't turn around and one shot you.

I don't have a problem with them, they just don't take any skill. Titanfall has the balance correct.

I'm sorry guys but scores of 30+/0 don't count if you don't get out of vehicles. I hate vehicles.
hGCzJ.gif

They're so unbalanced, they take 4 RPGS and you have to hope they don't turn around and one shot you.

I don't have a problem with them, they just don't take any skill. Titanfall has the balance correct.
I kinda get this. I've stopped carrying RPG, etc. because apart from a chopper I can't seem to take anything down without getting destroyed.

Now I just drop M2 Slams (shhhh don't tell Affi)

Vehicles are now more under powered than they've ever been. They've been getting progressively worse every game since bc1.

To say they take no skill is ridiculous. Next time you're online I insist you try and do the same.

I also challenge you to use a little bird without being stingered after 1 minute.

This game now has more than ever lock on weapons and fire and forget weapons which take no skill to take out vehicles not to mention jets which can't be stopped.

Now you have 32 people on your team to take out a tank. You used to have 12. This game is so easy now it's absurd.

1H65S.gif

Do you really expect to be able to easily take out a tank with one soldier? It can be done, but you need a heap of cover and a shithouse player driving the tank. Need to work as a team to take one down (excluding them hitting mines/slams).

People want the glory of blowing up a tank with a rocket but whine when it turns pear shape on them. Either wait for help, or go gun battle with other troops. Rambo doesn't exist in BF4!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm just annoyed that when I play on maps with only one building (stupid dam map) I pretty much have to hide inside the only building for the duration. The game basically turns into a sniper and tank battle.

Help out and be a gunner/repairer for one of your teams tanks/boats. Or jump in a RHIB boat/jet ski and try and sneak around to the other side of the map and cap flags behind the enemy. Plenty of things to do on Lancang Dam. If it's the infantry battling you want, then are better maps for that, or play TDM/domination instead of conquest.

I guess I'm just annoyed that when I play on maps with only one building (stupid dam map) I pretty much have to hide inside the only building for the duration. The game basically turns into a sniper and tank battle.

been there before...it sucks. But that is what happens when you team mates are peanuts and never help. Especially tank hoarders who avoid other tanks for easy troop/light vehicle kills

Help out and be a gunner/repairer for one of your teams tanks/boats. Or jump in a RHIB boat/jet ski and try and sneak around to the other side of the map and cap flags behind the enemy. Plenty of things to do on Lancang Dam. If it's the infantry battling you want, then are better maps for that, or play TDM/domination instead of conquest.

Conquest are the only thing played on PC. I still enjoy it, I only ever die once or twice a match from tanks.

Titanfall is an extremely limited piece of s**t with no population in objective modes and everybody using all of 2 loadouts.

Spare me.

Titanfall is an extremely limited piece of s**t with no population in objective modes and everybody using all of 2 loadouts.

Spare me.

Check out the Titanfall thread, I hate that game. But at least I didn't have to turn tail and run away at the slightest hint of a tank within the vicinity.

i love rambo-ing tanks

This. If I can't take a tank down with my RPG then I'm changing class and packing some c4 onto a quad bike and kamakazing that mofo into them.

If I was to wait around for some help to blow up a tank then I would probably only take down a tank once in a blue moon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back