Player Watch Beau Muston (2005-10)

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys really rate him and one of you actually went as for to say he'll be one of if not the best to come out the 2005 draft so I was just wondering when will we see Muston playing senior footy, and when do you think we'll start to see the best of him?

I expect we will see senior games this season. Possibly between 5-10 but it could be more if he takes a stranglehold on a position. I hope once he has 25-35 games that he will be a regular starting 18 player (and hope that happens by the end of 2009). It's hard to say exactly what it is as I haven't seen him play that often, but I just think he will make an impact fairly quickly once he starts getting the games under his belt.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,23308030-19742,00.html

"Muston career on line"
  • SPORTS doctor Peter Larkins says young Hawk Beau Muston's career is under threat before he plays a senior game if he requires another knee reconstruction.
Muston will know more after scans this week, but the club fears the worst after he hurt his left knee in the first quarter of the Hawks' NAB Cup semi-final loss to Adelaide at AAMI Stadium on Saturday – his 21st birthday.

Really starting to look gloom.

I want this kid to be apart of a grand final, its only right.

Get Well Beau.

Lets hope the news is positive.

The boy has worked his butt of to get back to where he was, and even if he needs a reco he deserves another crack, whether it be on the senior list or on the rookie list.:thumbsu:

Lets hope the news is positive.

The boy has worked his butt of to get back to where he was, and even if he needs a reco he deserves another crack, whether it be on the senior list or on the rookie list.:thumbsu:

i think he will stay on the senior list, IF its another reco that is, lets just hope its a tweak....

Ive got my fingers crossed for Beau, so unlucky to be going for his third reco and he is only 19? Us essendon supporters have been frustrated that Scott Gumbleton has bad hammy's, sort of puts into perspective doesnt it.

Good luck Beau.

Ive got my fingers crossed for Beau, so unlucky to be going for his third reco and he is only 19? Us essendon supporters have been frustrated that Scott Gumbleton has bad hammy's, sort of puts into perspective doesnt it.

Good luck Beau.
Had his 21st bday on Sat night

Is Beau Muston training. Would he have a game at Boxhill Hawks this year?

Yes he is training

Yes he could play later this year, much later meaning only Box Hill, wouldnt be match fit for seniors and with BH unlikely to play finals will lack both match fitness and touch to play finals for Hawthorn.

The result being: No, will not play this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should apologize firstly to Beau, and then to you the Hawk faithful. Beau's ongoing dilemma is all my fault! Last year for Xmas, one of my darling daughters bought me my first brand new Hawthorn jumper, and asked what NUMBER for the back of it. I very quickly said No. 17. Sorry gang!
It get's worse ................he got injured last year before I had secured his number to the jumper. Two weeks ago, I got No. 2 on there instead!

And so 2009 rolls round

http://sportal.com.au/afl-news-display/buddy-out-injured-65338

"Franklin to miss NAB opener"

Another name missing from the Hawks' squad on Saturday is highly-rated youngster Beau Muston, who has already endured two knee re-constructions and is still yet to make his debut having been drafted way back in 2005.
But while Muston is again on the injury list, thankfully his latest setback has nothing to do with his knee with the Hawks instead listing his injury as 'general soreness' with the unlucky 21-year-old's preparation being geared more towards the home and away season than the NAB Cup.

Since the above article was published 2 weeks ago, Musto has fully recovered from his achilles issue and is involved in full training. Expect to see him line up with BHH this weekend against Coburg.

Hope he goes well, i would like him to play 5 games in the 2s before he is considered. Needs all the game time he can get. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back