Beer - what do you drink?

Remove this Banner Ad

You disappoint me. Such an awful, awful beer. At least get super or EE. :)

I really like Little Creatures, would live on it if it wasn't always so expensive. I'm also a fan of trying new beers that come out. Most of them are nothing special, but it's still nice to try.
Carlton Dry is a very good beer amongst the s**t Carlton usually makes. I drink it.

Carlton Dry is a very good beer amongst the s**t Carlton usually makes. I drink it.
Carlton Black goes alright too. And for a stout, Abbotsford Invalid is actually okay, if unfashionable.

Other than that and Carlton Dry for a session beer- swill.

One of my favourite beers was from about 20 years ago, a Carlton product that didn't last long on the market but was easy to drink with a great taste. Diamond Draft. I miss it.

8425.jpg

That beer was terrible.

Carlton Black goes alright too. And for a stout, Abbotsford Invalid is actually okay, if unfashionable.

Other than that and Carlton Dry for a session beer- swill.

Unfashionable? Odd thing to say, you drink beers because you like them, not because they are fashionable. Abbotsford is a great entry level stout. Love it.

Unfashionable? Odd thing to say, you drink beers because you like them, not because they are fashionable. Abbotsford is a great entry level stout. Love it.
I mean unfashionable in that it hasn't tried to modernise and it's not popular among the new gen drinkers.

Doesn't mean it's not great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working in a bottle shop the past year has taught me people don't want to drink what is nice they want to drink what is popular.

Got given a carton of Tiger for Christmas from a client. Wasn't overly excited but after a few its become my beer of choice.

Corona is my go to but will happily drink any of
150 lashes
Rogers
Kirin
Millers genuine draft
Dos Equis
Coors light
Hahn super dry

One beer I used to quite like but they've stopped making it was tooheys pils

Remove this Banner Ad

Back