Bendigo FNL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the story at maryborough? From Melbourne and hearing they looking for a playing coach, r they a stable club? Any guns/good juniors to work with??

Looking at coaching however Do lack information on this league..

What's the story at maryborough? From Melbourne and hearing they looking for a playing coach, r they a stable club? Any guns/good juniors to work with??

Looking at coaching however Do lack information on this league..
Not for me to comment about a club I have no direct involvement in, but if you visit the BFNL website www.bendigofnl.com.au and view the results of Maryborough's 3 grades of football over the past few years, this will give you some indication. Can say that they are in a unique situation where they have 2 other clubs in Maryborough in which the township probably can't sustain all 3 football clubs.

Square looking for a coach. Will they promote from within again??? Some good candidates already in the side I would have thought

It seems there will be a fair turnover of coaches next season for various reasons. Does anyone have any news on possible or new appointed coaches in the BFNL?

It seems there will be a fair turnover of coaches next season for various reasons. Does anyone have any news on possible or new appointed coaches in the BFNL?
Seems a bit late to be chasing coaches theyre not exactly hanging off trees, would almost expect inhouse appointments this late. These clubs would have to act fairly swiftly to actively recruit without a coach to hang their hat on.

Seems a bit late to be chasing coaches theyre not exactly hanging off trees, would almost expect inhouse appointments this late. These clubs would have to act fairly swiftly to actively recruit without a coach to hang their hat on.

Told today by an eaglehawk insider that Kain Robbins is signed, sealed and delivered for a return to the borough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shooba Robins has officially signed on to play at The Burra in 2013 as of last night. From the horses mouth. Mounts and North put alot on the tabel but The Hawks won out in the end

Wasn't Elmore in that race too?

Looks like Rochester has signed Daniel Anderson (South Bendigo), Brayden Dorrington and Callum Sharp (South Bendigo). Anyone got any info on these lads?

Anderson 4th in mich. medal this year, 15 votes, one of best inside mids going around dorrington in Square granny side this sept
& played 18 sen. games all up
Sharp played in @ least 2010 winning Square GF side, maybe 1 other too

V. handy signings

Apprently Clayton Scoble ex daylesford is coaching there.
Can add that Nathan Thompson mustn't be leaving just stepping aside from coaching as I can confirm 100% he has been in contact with a mate about being playing coach and bringing his brother with him.
Both absolute guns from the Northern League.
Giving it serious thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back