Fantasy Beta Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

As I said, tagged, pmed, wrote on his wall thing... No response. And he has been online several times since I started the thread.
Don't know what else I'm supposed to do.

I'm with you on it. It would just be typical that someone would respond now when they've had multiple opportunities.

Hello all,

My sincere apologies to everyone for being absent and not checking my PM's, Hope I didn't cause to much inconvenience.
you would all know that normally I am active and love my fantasy,
I just have not had the time lately to get on as much as I would like to, hopefully the team is not that bad for you Bucking Beads I only had it 1 season and didn't have much to work with myself.

Once again apologies for not letting you guys know earlier.

Good luck for the season

Hello all,

My sincere apologies to everyone for being absent and not checking my PM's, Hope I didn't cause to much inconvenience.
you would all know that normally I am active and love my fantasy,
I just have not had the time lately to get on as much as I would like to, hopefully the team is not that bad for you Bucking Beads I only had it 1 season and didn't have much to work with myself.

Once again apologies for not letting you guys know earlier.

Good luck for the season

All good man... that division has actually had the highest turnover of owners, very hard to build teams that way :/

You guys have different position maximums than alpha. Why?!??????????!!?

most probably because you have ****ed around with the alpha settings. :p

Checking through the earlier years threads it was definately the same as Alpha's current limits through at least 2011.

Last edited:
most probably because you have stuffed around with the alpha settings. :p

Checking through the earlier years threads it was definately the same as Alpha's current limits through at least 2011.
I never stuffed alpha settings. No one has ever allowed me to fix it...more empire like scoring I wanted. IDPs are useless

Keepers need to be done by tonight...

Only person who has not...

*drumroll*

Southerntakeover !!!!!!!!!

:)

Your keepers, should you fail to notify will be

QB P.Manning
QB P.Rivers
QB M.Ryan
QB R.Mallett
QB N.Foles
RB F.Gore
RB D.Martin
RB C.Michael
RB L.Blount
RB A.Williams
RB A.Bradshaw
WR D.Thomas
WR M.Sanu
WR J.Matthews
WR M.Crabtree
WR C.Patterson
WR M.Bryant
TE R.Gronkowski
TE H.MIller
TE J.Cook
TE G.Escobar
DL C.Long
DL G.Hardy
DL C.Heyward
DL K.Bierman
LB D.Harris
LB V.Burfict
LB R.Mathis
LB J.Jones
LB T.Davis
DB H.Clinton-Dix
DB J.Byrd
DB M.Jenkins
K R.Succop

DROPPING
RB R.Rice
RB B.Brown
WR G.Little
WR S.Hill
WR J.Huff
DL M.Smith
LB T.Cole
LB L.Briggs
DB C.Finnegan

There's a few I was iffy about, so if you could let me know, that's be appreciated.

Back