Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems sportingbet have free bet refund for 2nd or 3rd place for races 4 and 5.

Not the veritable orgy of promos I was hoping for, all said.

When the hell did all these centrebet and sportingbet promos start excluding NSW residents?

Can someone tell me how Ladbrokes bonus bet thing work? I used a $50 free bet on race 2 at Morphetville backing Escobar at fixed @7. Got back 275.50 minus deductions and the 50 free bet. Now was on the phone to customer service and was told I need to turnover 275.50 again before I can withdrawl? Is this correct?

Can someone tell me how Ladbrokes bonus bet thing work? I used a $50 free bet on race 2 at Morphetville backing Escobar at fixed @7. Got back 275.50 minus deductions and the 50 free bet. Now was on the phone to customer service and was told I need to turnover 275.50 again before I can withdrawl? Is this correct?

No, go and argue with them and tell them that someone on a forum told you that you didn't need to turn over the funds. Let us know how you go.

heh, was just asking as in their faq it states "If your Bonus Bet(s) result in payment of a dividend to you, these winnings (less the stake amount) will be deposited to your Account. There are no turnover restrictions for these winnings."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heh, was just asking as in their faq it states "If your Bonus Bet(s) result in payment of a dividend to you, these winnings (less the stake amount) will be deposited to your Account. There are no turnover restrictions for these winnings."

Well go get em Tiger. In all seriousness, if the T&C's are contradictory, ask them to clarify.

Didn't back it yet I still got a free bet...of $2.

There was a bloke at work yesterday who opened an account and got me to help him. He put $20 in Sportsbet and got a $6 free bet, he begrudginly spent the $20 on the cup (on all the favourites in assorted quinellas and w/p) then started sweating when I suggested putting the $6 on the nose on Protectionist, he meandered around the english soccer for 25 MINUTES saying so how much would I get back if I put the $6 on X...Well, they are $1.19 so you'd get back like $1.20. "Yeah I know but Im putting $6 on it..." That conversation went on forever "but its my $6 they gave it to me" He was also FILTHY after the race haha which made me a bit happier than it should have. I think the bonus bet ended up $3ew on LV or something equally as ridiculous.

I can just imagine trying to explain the turnover requirements if he actually did win :$

There was a bloke at work yesterday who opened an account and got me to help him. He put $20 in Sportsbet and got a $6 free bet, he begrudginly spent the $20 on the cup (on all the favourites in assorted quinellas and w/p) then started sweating when I suggested putting the $6 on the nose on Protectionist, he meandered around the english soccer for 25 MINUTES saying so how much would I get back if I put the $6 on X...Well, they are $1.19 so you'd get back like $1.20. "Yeah I know but Im putting $6 on it..." That conversation went on forever "but its my $6 they gave it to me" He was also FILTHY after the race haha which made me a bit happier than it should have. I think the bonus bet ended up $3ew on LV or something equally as ridiculous.

I can just imagine trying to explain the turnover requirements if he actually did win :$
old mate being down $20 probably puts him ahead of you for the carnival though, right? :D

I'm well ahead, that thread is only the early market stuff. I do update the Quaddies on raceday which have been awful ...but I seem to take them for the sake of it which probably needs to stop. Everything else has been really good, Protectionist & Adelaide were big results by the jump.

I'm well ahead, that thread is only the early market stuff. I do update the Quaddies on raceday which have been awful ...but I seem to take them for the sake of it which probably needs to stop. Everything else has been really good, Protectionist & Adelaide were big results by the jump.
******* hell now you sound like me, "i'm doing really well except the stuff i post" :D

How many of you have asked agencies for bonus bets because of how much you have used them?

all the time

with so many agencies out there, its easy to shoot them an email saying you'll be betting with somebody else unless they offer you something

all the time

with so many agencies out there, its easy to shoot them an email saying you'll be betting with somebody else unless they offer you something

I tried with Sportingbet and they said no. Bit strange because I run a lot through that account. I tried it with Luxbet and got a $300 bonus bet but I'm not sure if that was available to me regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back