Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Good win Vick. Deserved the win. Peterson and that **** Favre too good in the end.

Man, you are way underplaying your hand. Cassius proved to be a real fighter till the end. He was leading at the half of MNF and it wasn't until the fourth quarter till I pulled away by 15. The score disparity at the end makes it look like I had a real solid lead and an easy victory, but that was by no means the case.

Cassius is a consummate professional that brought it on late after a rough start to the season and proved that he was championship material. He will be an up and comer to fear in 2010!

It is a great honor to wear the crown of both the regular season and playoff champion among this horde of brooding beasts of football knowledge. I shall wear my crown with pride and a humble respect for the fantastic competition that this league has to offer!

Turners Burners 2009 BFFFL Champion

Congrats to both our finalists and a tip of the hat to Vick on the victory.

Now i'm interested in some feedback on what to do with the league next year? Continue as is, complete overhaul with less teams, new format etc???

Congrats to both our finalists and a tip of the hat to Vick on the victory.

Now i'm interested in some feedback on what to do with the league next year? Continue as is, complete overhaul with less teams, new format etc???

I like it how it is. I like the keeper format. What were you thinking of changing?

Well done Vick!:thumbsu:

And well done Cassius for preventing a Bailjumper three-peat :( I picked the perfect week to stink it up in the playoffs.

As far as the league goes, I like the existing format so don't think we should make too many changes.

One think though, I don't know if was just me but free agency seemed a lot thinner than previous years (personally I found it slim pickings all year this season whilst there were always bolters in previous seasons). Perhaps if some managers choose not to proceed we simply retire the franchises and run less teams...say in two equal divisions. That way schedules will be fairer and the FA pool should be richer.

BFFFL-1 - 2010 Discussion

New season in fantasy pretty much starts now with some discussion and trying to get new rules in place for the following season.

I'm looking for suggestions in a better format and to find out whether everyone is still going or if we are cutting back on the number of teams.

If we don't cut back the number of teams we will be cutting back roster sizes for absolute certain. Maybe even a change to the scoring system is called for.

Does anyone have any new ideas for drafting and trading processes?

Re: BFFFL #1 2010 Season

Not interested with the way the league it is. Too many teams and too many managers not contirbuting through the entire season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im out... sorry guys. Concentrating on Dynasty and redraft

Well that sucks. At least I'm going out a champ. :D

I think Cutthroat killed it TBH.
With the addition of that Dynasty and now the Auction league as more exciting leagues it has seen this run its course as a start-up league i guess.

When did we have rules that inhibited trading?

Look if we can find 8-12 guys that were in the league last year that want to keep their keepers and play again I'll run the damn thing.

We can run a live draft on ESPN some time in the next 3 weeks on like a weeknight night at 8-9pm AUS time. I work from home so I don't mind getting up at 6-7am for a draft.

If we did that we would have the draft knocked out in just over an hour and it wouldn't be the month long issue the last few years have been.

I'll PM all of last years players later today and see where everyone stands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back